Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.79

on 25 August 2014
FLAWLESS! DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE - GR8 VALUE - PROMPT DELIVERY - 5 STAR!!
on 29 January 2014
Daniel Avery is definitely the one to watch in electronic music. Considering I'm 32, my favourite artists of the day were the Chemical Brothers, Underworld, FSOL and Fluke. This album reminds me of those times, when electronic music was wonderful and new to me. With each listen I get a nostalgia trip back to early Leftfield, Aphex Twin and Luke Vibert, the analogue sounds just have that wonderful feel to them, especially as hearing them now feels like someone has hit the reset button. Good long tracks, too. The art of the long electro track is a dying art.

I thought I was suffering from Electro burnout, but its albums like this that make me remember why I love it so much. With artists like FlyLo, Lorn, Shigetto, Tobin, Jon Hopkins, Burial, and now Avery pumping quality albums out, electro is the place to be.
on 9 October 2014
Raw sounds and track 3 is the anthem of the month! REET GOOD LAD!
on 7 January 2016
I bought this on the strength of the many positive reviews. I simply don't see what the fuss is about. It merely reminds me of dozens of albums I bought back in 1996 and that have long since gone to the charity shops. Cheesy, bleepy old thump, thump - which some people clearly like but I've definitely been there before. Comparisons with the likes of Underworld are preposterous.
on 1 August 2015
so young so fresh , get in to it folks this man is good.
on 11 September 2014
1 of the best albums of the year by far
on 11 March 2014
As a progressive house head stuck in the glory days of the 90's I had high hopes for this. Perhaps too high, the first listen left me wanting more and I wasn't sure at all.

But as with all great works of art it is only by getting to know the work well that you can really come to a love of it. This is a clever record, well nuanced and with many beautiful variations that clearly draw well on it's inspirations. It's also a very contemporary sound very pleasing and engaging.

Make some time for it.
on 19 June 2015
Brand new old school
on 28 July 2014
Love this album
on 13 January 2015
Amazing. Nothing since the likes of Oribital or Aphex Twin or the Chemical Brothers have I heard something this good. Every track from start to finish is amazing. This album takes you on a journey. This is probably my favourite LP on vinyl and always goes down well on any occasion. His second album will give us an indication on if Daniel can go down as an all time great. I'm sure he will. Buy this album and you can hear his genius.