5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Love the new album, Brendon Urie's voice is amazing! Different to their other album's but still great. Recommend it to everyone :)♥♡
Published 9 months ago by Amelia

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll grow on me.
I was really looking forward to this album and I'm a little disappointed. I'm starting to think it sounds like the newest Fall Out Boy album and it's beginning to grow on me.
Published 10 months ago by Miss H.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die!, 9 Nov 2013
Oh, what can I say about Panic! At The Disco's forth studio album? It is pure listening gold; the whole album plays like a delicious story of love, vitality and desire for the ears.

Their sound has become very techno and, admittedly, it has moved on from the more off-the-wall sound we have known and loved them for. Not to say they have abandoned it because they haven't; their music is still fresh and exciting and the lyrics are just perfect. The change in their sound is refreshing; there is a simplicity to their songs that works fantastically and, in the case of "The End Of All Things", beautifully (which reminds me of "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap. Possible influence, maybe?) Their music though is still full of punch, intrigue and Brendon's unmistakable voice.

If you haven't gathered by now, I couldn't praise this album enough! Of course, it's a dangerous thing to do because those who read this will expect it to be something beyond the likes that music has ever heard and be thoroughly disappointed when they listen to it themselves! So I will point out some flaws and the songs that I don't think quite reflect their best work. "Girls/Girls/Boys" leaves me rather cold and "Collar Full" is pleasant enough but just doesn't quite set me alight. There is a lot of sound changing and distorting going on to Brendon's lovely vocals and they are rarely left alone, which I think is sometimes unnecessary. Also, the songs are all quite short, none of them reaching longer than just over 3 minutes (This isn't a big issue; it's just me being greedy and wanting more of them!) And yes, their sound has rapidly changed and many purists may dislike it.

Panic! At the Disco, I think, have gone from strength to strength, each album they produce becoming my favourite and surpassing the last and they haven't let me down this time. This album is near enough perfection and, for that; I am giving them a well-deserved 5 star and would thoroughly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great album!, 10 Oct 2013
Swan (Swansea, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
After listening to this a couple of times, I must say that it's great. I've only recently started to listen to PATD, buying all of their 4 studio albums. This is one of the best. Other reviewers comment that this album has an 80s electronic sound, and I must agree. There's a hint of OMD in there, but that cool.

Reviews of their earlier albums complain that PATD's first two albums did not sound the same. After listening to all 4, I'd say that none of their albums sound the same. I think that this is a good thing. I for one do not want to hear a regurgated album.

Finally, Brendon, keep up the good work. This is a great album!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice album but..., 15 April 2014
Album itself is lovely but i thought the vinyl would be coloured, i hadnt seen a normal black version until it arrived in the post. all the same a really nice record !

2.0 out of 5 stars I miss the old PATD, 13 Mar 2014
Movie Gal (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
You can tell the guys who wrote the good songs have gone. A shadow of the former band and a really disappointing listen. A very 'meh' album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
bought as a requested present - well received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die, 8 Oct 2013
So this album was officially released today, although I got mine on Saturday as I got it from elsewhere, who sent them early. From what I have been reading on the internet there have been mixed reactions to this album. Some people are complaining about it 'not sounding like Panic! at The Disco' but the truth is that none of the panic albums sound similar and I guess that's just something you have to adapt to when a new album comes out. I personally am really enjoying this album and their electronic feel. I won't go into detail about what the songs are like as they're all on youtube if you would like to listen to then first.

So if you're a panic fan like me, I can pretty much guarantee you'll like this album. I wasn't too sure about it at first but now I really like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exo Stan Review, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! (MP3 Download)
new style like kris from exo says, this is my style..yehet and never kkaebbsong, absoloutly ohorat yehet EXO LETS LOVE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panic CD, 11 Nov 2013
Came quicker than expected and daughter was pleased with the purchase. She has bought it for a friend for Xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly too Rare to Die!, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! (MP3 Download)
Been a Panic! fan since they first appeared onto the scene. This album is a must for fans of the band lives up to everything thay have done so far!

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Panic!? Then you'll hate this!, 10 Oct 2013
Huw Rees (Pembrokeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! (MP3 Download)
I love Panic!'s previous albums, especially Vices & Virtues - they perfected the style, tightness and beautifully complex riffs and harmonies. So to buy TWTLTRTD, I thought I would be in safe hands. Sadly, this is not true, and what was fantastic electro rock has now been replaced by mediocre 80s pop, which might have the potential of being fun, but just ends up falling flat, with forgettable lyrics, minimal use of strings and an overall sense of half-assery. I'm trying to at least like the first 3 tracks, but even they cannot hold up against any of V&V's classic tracks. I have the pleasure of not knowing what is going on behind the scenes, but I think it's fair to say that there is no valid reason for this slop; I'm sure that even hardcore fans will grit their teeth when they feel forced to say "it's...great...".

TL;DR - It's utter crap, don't waste your money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!
Buy MP3 Album6.49