5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Love the new album, Brendon Urie's voice is amazing! Different to their other album's but still great. Recommend it to everyone :)♥♡
Published 13 months ago by Amelia

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll grow on me.
I was really looking forward to this album and I'm a little disappointed. I'm starting to think it sounds like the newest Fall Out Boy album and it's beginning to grow on me.
Published 14 months ago by Miss H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 9 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, 10 Dec 2013
Sounds a little different to some of the old albums but I absolutely love it. Panic have always had a way with lyrics but these ones just stick in your head. One thing I love about panic is that every album is just a little different and this is never a bad thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 bam, 15 Nov 2013
S. Morris (Newquay, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
- great album. love vegas lights. just one of many catchy songs on the album. not one bad song on the album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Album By Far, 8 Nov 2013
I love Panic at the discos new album, its different from what they usually make and is the best they have ever made. Its new, Its exciting, Its amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 6 Dec 2014
Got the CD of this, it loaded onto iTunes and then onto my iPod just fine and works in the CD players I've tried. I really like the songs "Nicotine" and "Girls/Girls/Boys" in this album. This album is much more modern than their previous ones and especially different to Panic!'s 2008 album: Pretty. Odd. but I love it all the same and the music is pretty easy to listen to. I will admit I have a weirdly strong disliking of the song "The End Of All Things" for some reason, who cares though - I can skip that one, and thats just me being fussy.
But yeah, I like it, if you like Panic! At The Disco you'll probably like it, but on the modern Panic! music front, I much prefer their previous album: Vices and Virtues.
Thanks for reading my review. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Panic! At the Disco at their finest!, 9 Aug 2014
As a more casual Panic! At the Disco fan, I think this album is the band at their very finest. A great album from start to finish blending rock with elements of dance and pop music. I bought the album on vinyl and the packaging and quality of the record itself is superb, delivering a clear and crisp sound when played. Standout tracks for me are 'Nicotine', 'Girls/Girls/Boys', 'Collar Full', and 'Casual Affair', but honestly the whole album is very listenable. Brandon Urie and the boys have produced one of my favourite albums in recent times with 'Too Weird to Live, Too Young to Die'. Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 3 July 2014
This is a brilliant album! Can't stop listening to it. Some great catchy songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really wasn't expecting this!, 26 Jun 2014
What a odd album in regards to there previous work :)

Its mostly Pop dance with a dash of Rock songs like Girl That You Love i can imagine on a Placebo album circa 2003 Nicotine deserves to a massive single!!! Miss Jackson is such a fantastic record!!!!

This album shocked me...in a good way

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ALbum, 16 Jun 2014
Well, it's a really good album and I bought this as a gift and they loved it. It's good as you get a digi/mp3 copy too so he could enjoy it, as could my family and I.

5.0 out of 5 stars great CD, 21 May 2014
Amazing CD panic at the disco at their best. Comes with a song book on the inside CD is in perfect condtion and plays really well.

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!
Buy MP3 Album£7.99