4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
Published 7 months ago by Andy

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
These gloves are not breathable in the slightest and are not even particularly waterproof. I would return them if I could as they are essentially useless
Published 10 months ago by dc

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 8 Feb 2014
I purchased these in September 2013, and they do the job for me. They appear to be waterproof, and I haven't yet had any leakages. I find they do get a bit smelly after extended use, so I do put them in the washing machine every so often. I have some waterproofing spray which I spray on the gloves after washing them and I have not had a problem with them. They are not too big either which I prefer, and although they usually tend to keep my hands warm, I have noticed on the odd icey morning that my hands were getting cold with the gloves on. They were cheaper than most other gloves I looked at. Overall I am pleased with these gloves and I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent balance between comfort and feel, 6 Mar 2014
When you see a picture of a product you always wonder if the delivered item will bare any resemblance or meet your expectations for styling, fit and function. With these gloves I am very pleased to say they exceeded my expectations. They are very nicely made and manage to strike a happy balance between a warm comfortable glove and yet one still thin enough to feel the handlebars, brake and gear levers correctly. I suspect if you were to do a lot of cycling in sub-zero weather they might be a tad on the thin side but for most rainy and windy days in in the UK, they seem perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb product from Tenn, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tenn Protect Waterproof Breathable Winter Cycling Gloves Black (Apparel)
These gloves do the job great,kept my hands warm & dry in heavy rain,ive got sealskinz gloves at twice the price that don't perform as well as these.

Great product great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, decent value, 10 Nov 2013
Really happy with these although they are not the most breathable, what do you expect for a fraction of the price of other gloves? I ran wearing them the other day and regretted it as they now smell!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 8 Nov 2013