on 11 November 2013
I received this leather wallet in 2 days and I was excited its looks, So I tucked the Sony Xperia Z1 into well shaped holder wallet. Everything went well except for 2 reasons that I was disappointed, 1, When I tried to take out the holder plastic next the charger port snapped which is thin and flimsy. 2. When you take a photo with flash there appears a white background by the side. This I found due to thick body next to the flash that reflects light onto the lens causing this white background.
What I liked about wallet cover design is that it allows you fold the cover that enables to rest the Phone so you watch movie in landscape position. Overall not very happy
on 13 December 2013
This product does what it says on the tin. Which is great but when you want to take a picture with the flash on the picture comes out all cloudy due to the fact that the flash is reflecting aginst the cover near the hole.
So no good really
on 7 October 2013
The product was as described and in excellent condition. This is the perfect product for the Sony Xperia Z1 flip phone as it not only acts as a casing but also a stand. It also comes with a screen protector as an added benefit.
Highly recommended!
on 24 December 2013
I have had this for a couple of months and already bits have snapped off. for the price i would expect better endurance. It does protect the phone well but i reckon i will need to replace it before the year
on 5 November 2013
This is an excellent case. It is neat and looks good. Amazing value. The phone clips in easily and not too difficult to remove if nescessary. Access to the sockets and switches is unimpaired.
on 21 November 2013
Case is well designed in how it works with the phone but the plastic that holds the phone is fragile and broke the first time I tried to get the phone out again.
on 16 December 2013
Had this about 3 weeks, it arrived promptly, but after just 3 weeks the edging has started to come away.
on 3 December 2013
A nice case to use in your pocket, but hopeless to try and mount in a car kit.
Plastic shell was cracked when I got it, and even after supergluing it, it cracked again on the same spot a few days later.
Just one part of the case should have been a tiny bit longer between cutouts.
on 29 December 2013
No it's not leather but it's a good quality Pu version, this was bought for my son who purchased the Z1 cover from one of the phone shops and it was rather expensive, especially as it didn't have the snap closure that this one has, My son loves it. Highly Recommended Seller A******
on 23 January 2014
does a real good job at protecting my new phone an its a much better quality than the one that was being offered in the shop that I bought the phone and they wanted £15 for that one . where I got this one delivered to me from amazon of less and it looks better too.