5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!
I purchased this dash cam due to the review on here from Colin Buck.

It's been in my car now for about 1 week and so far so good. As others have stated, the manual is completely useless so you just have to have a play with the camera for about 10 mins, trying different buttons out for different options and eventually get the hang of it.

The quality...
Published 8 months ago by Mark MacPhee

1.0 out of 5 stars Camera fails to switch on after only a few months use
Published 3 months ago by Mr D Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 21 Mar 2014
I purchased this dash cam due to the review on here from Colin Buck.

The quality of the recordings are fantastic as it's a 1080P camera and the microphone picks the sound up very well too, however I will be turning this off and just using the video recordings. The camera comes with a reasonably long USB -> 12v cable, however it wasn't long enough to reach my cigarette lighter as I have a BMW 7 series long wheelbase, however I would imagine it's long enough for most cars. I'm not sure whether it's my cigarette lighter, but the camera will stay powered on continually if the red light is on the charger, which I didn't find out until I reviewed my footage, so I think it needs to be plugged into a lighter socket that isn't permanently live - I'm hoping my rear ones aren't always live, but I'll try that when I can find my extension cable.

I haven't tried the night recording out yet, as I've not been out in the dark, but I'll try to update this review when I do.

Here's a link to a short video I made yesterday to show the quality of the recordings and also the microphone - apologies for the Radio 2 in the background.

Make sure you choose 1080P in huge video settings for full quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best car dash available under £50, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: E-PRANCE® New 2.7" 1080 30FPS Car DVR Video Camera + G-Sensor + Car Plate Stamp + LED Night Vision + MOV + 148 Degree Wide Angles + SOS + Support HDMI/AV Out (Electronics)
Length:: 4:05 Mins

I am very pleased with this car dash camera the picture quality outstanding clear and sharp I tested at night time and I could not believe how good it was this the fist dash cam I have owned and it worked at night the audio was also brilliant in all this is a little gem and the spec is the same as some selling at around £100 priced at £42 99 with free next day delivery I would highly recommend this one Watch the full HD video on YouTube at colinabuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent unit., 20 Mar 2014
R. I. Wood (Rossendale) - See all my reviews
I had a cheap one previously and this one was an upgrade. What an improvement! Picture quality is excellent and playing video clips back on a computer was a doddle. One strange thing, I couldn't get playback on Windows, but on Linux it worked straight away! The biggest problem I had was deciphering the instructions, and I eventually managed to set the thing up by trial and error - based on my experience with the previous unit.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you paid for & it works, 14 Mar 2014
A simple to use video & audio camera. It has three modes, video with/without audio (depending on your settings), camera (snap shot) and audio (dictaphone type use) I have no use for the latter two personally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device., 23 Feb 2014
Easy to use. Very clear recordings. Picks up number plates very well.

Great to protect yourself from insurance fraud. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my previouse cam at half its current selling price. A No brainer., 1 Mar 2014
I'll not go into too much detail about this in car camera as its already been said and shown in previous reviews.

What I will say is its FANTASTIC value for money. I will also point out how good the packaging is that the camera comes in.

I've purchased this to replace a Dash Cam I purchased in a retail store which was twice the price, twice the price with half the quality.

Don't hesitate IMO at this price you wont get better elsewhere.

Video review http://youtu.be/c5OCgRyinz4

1.0 out of 5 stars Camera fails to switch on after only a few months use, 26 July 2014
If I had written this review a few months ago I would have given it 5 stars because the picture quality is excellent and it seems very good value. Mine arrived with no instructions but despite this it was quite simple to work it out. The problem now is that after using it for a few months it has packed up and will not switch on. I have tried the reset button but still no joy.
Now I have got the hassle of arranging a warranty replacement if that is even possible. Having read the other reviews before I bought it I saw that only one other customer had problems so I felt obliged to even the scores up a bit to help others decide before buying this camera

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% the best cheapest car camcorder with good quality, 18 Feb 2014
At Night and day time videos are very good with clean sound the same as dod products but at low price.
I would recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better., 10 May 2014
I cannot get it to auto delete older files from the memory card. Now and then it displays "card full" and I have to delete the files manually before any further recordings are possible. Sods law states that if something did happen the card would be full and nothing would be recorded. Sorry, loose two stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera faulty charger, 8 May 2014
I received the camera fairly quickly, the picture quality is very good, however after a week or so the charger broke and would not charge the camera anymore. Any replacements I used would not work and the camera would freeze or not even startup. Hopefully I will get sent a replacement charger.