5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as shown on picture
I ordered this thinking I wouldn't like because I am pretty fussy but its really nice and exactly as shown on the picture.
Published 5 months ago by toni

1.0 out of 5 stars shrug not long throw
the product is too small for me and my daughter who is a size 8.it sits on shoulders and is half way down your back not like the pic do not buy this iterm.
Published 2 months ago by Jonathan Best

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as shown on picture, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Luckshop2012 Women's Fashion Sexy Leopard Chiffon Batwing Sleeve Casual Blouse Cardigan Shirt Tops (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars shrug not long throw, 22 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Rate this Item, 24 Feb 2014
Really impressed with this item. The style the fabric I am really impressed with. I worn it out to church and almost everyone was commenting about it. I wish there were other colours as I would purchase more.

Anyone who order this item will not be disappointed and I have to say it is a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 May 2014
Really didn't kno what to expect with this! But the cardigan was way beyond my expectations! Prefect fit! Good material! Looks better than the actual pic! Absolutely love it! Thumbs up from me ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadfull, 22 Jun 2014
Do not buy this item it is nothing like the length shown on picture,an absolute waist of money it's more like a shawl than a LONG CARDI very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Dec 2013
This is a fabolous item to wear and will go with anything. When it arrived at my workplace i was given a universal thumbs up when i tried it on. Also I havent seen anyone in this top so at least I know I wont appear to look as if I am a slave to fashion.

1.0 out of 5 stars not like the picture, 12 Jun 2014
This item is nothing like the picture as the length of the top sits above your waist. I was very dissapointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... it away as it was to to small not like the pic at all as it was for my ..., 10 July 2014
It was to small i had to give it away as it was to to small not like the pic at all as it was for my holls it was nice but not big enthof for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cardigan, 5 July 2014
Nice cardigan can dress up or down

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014