5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, easy to read inspirational advice, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide (Kindle Edition)
I have read lots of advice about how to write a blog and how to write an ebook and I'd rate this book as one of the best I've read. This book is great for readers who have a limited understanding of blogging as it covers all the basics in detail. The summary at the end reminds you of the topics covered and there are links throughout to useful resources. Another point I like are the action steps which encourage you to write as you read and develop your style.

For the first time I have been inspired to come up with a topic I know I can develop and I have some really good ideas to start writing and building my own blog. Thanks Henri

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to Henri I've started to Blog, 30 Sep 2013
Amazon Customer (Puncknowle, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
In fact I'd written 3 blog posts by the end of Chapter 2!

I've written posts before but these were the first from the 'real' me. The first that weren't a chore, in fact I loved writing them.

This book could not come at a better time and is written in the calm way that Henri has that helps people learn. The great, simple and clear content helps to! I'm indebted for this timely, easy to implement guide and am sure any blogger would feel the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and interesting, 18 Dec 2013
Great tips and advice. Easy read. I would highly recommend if you are looking to start your own blog. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're new to blogging, this is the book for you!, 18 Dec 2013
This is a great book! It's full of simple and easy to understand - and follow - advice. Henri's chatty style makes you feel that he's writing just for you and completely understands the problems any blogger faces. As someone in the process of setting up a new blog I've found this by far the most useful book I've come across. A definite "must have" for anyone new to blogging!

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 21 Oct 2013
I've never written a review on Amazon before but felt that this book was worth the effort!
I'm new to blogging but consider myself reasonably intelligent and able to string a sentence together. After reading this book and taking Henri's advice, my blog posts sounded much better - much more like me.
The tips he gives are easy to follow and I found they really made a difference to my writing. Thanks Henri. I'm looking forward to your next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for bloggers, 17 April 2014
I am a blogging beginner and this is just the book i needed to fast track me up to reasonable speed.

Many great hints tips and tricks.

Recommended to all bloggers.

Great stuff Henri.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy For Any Blogger!, 24 Nov 2013
I found this excellent book to be practical, inspiring and liberating.

The difference in my blog article writing is huge. I now write more constructively, with an ideal reader in mind and the number of shares etc has increased by 10 times!

If you have not yet read any of Henri's books, don't hesitate to get involved. He never lets you down! An inspiring guy, who provides, practical, helpful advice that solves your problems. And you always finish feeling truly inspired.

Thanks Henri for making a REAL difference to my work.

BUY BUY BUY!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A brief but helpful and logical step by step guide, 20 Nov 2013
Great content, in a "you can do it too" style. Could do with more though . Would definitely recommend you read it

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, 13 Oct 2014
It's really good the way he uses a step my step guide with action steps for you to take to get your blogging journey under away. For those who are beginners or you feel like you are losing motivation this book is full of ideas to keep you blogging for ages.

Great book

5.0 out of 5 stars There should be a 6 star button., 18 Oct 2014
B. Hunt "Gelat0" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have become a Henri fan!
Henri writes in such an easy-to-read way that I find him and his method so inspiring. The best book I have read in this genre and I will be buying the others too. Thank you for writing something so useful Henri