on 11 December 2012
I did originally buy these for outdoor use, but when they arrived they were much smaller than I had thought. That said they really are beautiful and well spaced out and look amazing on the tree though I have had to combine them with a second set as 100 bulbs is not enough for a 6 foot tree. I will be buying a second set for nextyear to really cover the tree. Great price also £10 cheaper than anywhere else.
on 21 January 2013
These lights have so many different sequences that there's bound to be one to suit everyone. The length of cable is also a big plus: no more having to crawl beneath the tree to switch them on and off.
on 6 December 2012
really pleased with these.the look robust ,so I think they will last for a good many years.Excellent value for money.
on 7 January 2013
These lights went along the outside of my conservatory and looked very effective. They survived some very wet conditions. Would recommend to anyone wanting colourful, reliable lights.
on 3 January 2013
The colours are of a rich shade and although they are bright they are pretty rather than dazzling. Also the twinkling effect is pretty rather than frenetic.
on 4 February 2013
These were really good looking lights for our new Christmas tree but the wiring was faulty and I ended up having to put tape around one part of the wiring to keep them fully lit. Amazon gave me a small part refund and I will hopefully be able to fix the wiring better next year.
on 7 January 2013
I like bright Cristmas lights and these suited they could have been longer as they did not quite span the area I had in mind but I managed
on 11 January 2013
Good quality and well packed. Suitable for outside and inside. They looked good on our Christmas tree with gold trimmings.
on 24 November 2013
have bought these lights before and wanted to increase amount on tree .very good quality and look great .good price very pleased
on 7 January 2014
beautiful colors and shape , size was just right , not massive and yet bigger than most LED lights . Lots of options for setting , my favorite is the slow change where as one color fades out another lights up. only down side is i would like a bigger set this set only decorated one side of my 1m tree