Format: Blu-ray|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 December 2013
If you're a Blu Ray fan, or want an upgrade, I highly recommend this set.

It contains Kick Ass 1 & 2 in two separate Amaray cases in a cardboard sleeve.
Kick Ass - a masterpiece- contains approximately 3 hours of bonus material and an Ultraviolet copy.
Kick Ass 2 is a worthy and under-rated sequel, containing approximately 75 minutes of bonus material (including a great 55 minute making of) and an Ultraviolet copy.

A great double pack with plenty of bonus features - and fantastic picture and sound quality.
on 24 December 2013
awesome movie, if you liked the kick ass then you have to own this..5 star from me enjoy more of everything from the first and yes she is older woohoo...
on 2 February 2014
I loved both kick ass 1 and 2 they are Hilarious and different to most films although be prepared for a lot of bad language
on 12 May 2014
If you are a fan of the kick-ass then this is the blu-ray set for you.
Both movie's awesome, i would highly recommend
on 13 May 2014
Heard so much about these two movies that I had to buy them, was not disappointed with them, great shows!
on 16 February 2014
Both films region free + a copy to download through Ultraviolet. Superb films which can be watched anywhere. Graphic novel translation to film at its best.
on 23 January 2016
I had problems with the Ultraviolet redemption code as it said that it was invalid. I contacted Flixster (who i was redeeming the code through) and they have added the title to my account for me. This was most disappointing as I purchased this partly because of the Ultraviolet code. It's worth knowing that it might be necessary to jump through a few extra hoops (and potentially rely on the kindness of the support team) in order to get the ultraviolet title.
on 15 January 2015
Much, MUCH better than I was expecting!
I saw this on TV first of all and just HAD to buy both DVDs!
Much more 'kick ass' than the cartoon look of the cover would have you believe!
Not for young children, believe me!!!!!
on 17 August 2015
Two fantastic films in one box. The first Kick Ass is always going to be the best, however Kick Ass 2 does have its own little surprises. Buying both together will save you money as opposed to buying them separately.
on 23 April 2014
what a cracking couple of films with total unknowns well to me they are, very funny quite violent and bit blood thirsty too, I've watched them few times already :-)