on 11 April 2014
I have to say this watch blew me away. Bought for £14 inc. p&p I did not know what to expect but I would have to say the photos did not do it justice. It is satisfyingly large and heavy and looks great. As an analogue watch it works perfectly with a clear face and hands. I have had the watch about two weeks now and it keeps perfect time.

The digital element to this watch is far more than a gimmick as I have struggled with telling the time in the dark with other analogue watches. Completely invisible unless activated it is impressively bright as it shines through the face and it switches between time, date, seconds, day of the week and alarm depending on which button is pressed.

The red button. Now that is a gimmick and a great one too. Who wouldn’t want a missile-silo self-destruct button on their watch? In truth it shows the last digital item of the above you looked at but I think adds character to the watch.
If I was pushed to find a fault I would say the strap sounds a bit cheap. It looks great but sounds a bit tinny but since the watch was that cheap that cannot count against it.
It took about a week to come but came from Hong Kong so that is fair enough.
The instructions were not that clear but the general rule to set the digital element is to press a button and then press and hold till the digits flash. The red button adds and the previously pressed button flicks moves on to the next item.

Highly recommended, especially as a gift for someone who doesn’t know quite how cheap it cost.