on 13 May 2014
This is my third pair of Fitflops I buy size 4 although in other shoes I am a 5. They are so comfortable I would wear them all the time. Unlike some flip flops they look good. Expensive for casual sandals but happy to pay for the quality.
Found Amazon the cheapest place to buy.
on 11 April 2014
Have been wearing FitFlops since they came on the market. Love them and these ones are very comfortable and easy to wear. The colour is great and the fit perfect.
on 14 May 2014
Again, I love Red

The sandal fits perfectly and is extremely comfortable to wear and is good for walking and exercising - highly recommended
on 6 August 2015
These fit flops are a very close fit compared to every other make of fit flops I've ever either tried or bought. The top sits very tight on the foot and the thong between the toes is also canvas. It is stiched and is prickly. This, together with the tight fit makes these fit flops actively uncomfortable to try on, let alone wear. I would suggest buying a size at least 2 upwards of what you would normally be. It is a pity because they are very attractive shoes. I would suggest manufacturer allows slightly more give and makes toe thong smoother.
on 13 May 2014
Brilliant I love them they fit perfectly, look good I love my fitflops. Thank you I have got four pairs now.
on 24 April 2014
I love them !! Even better when they are a bargain price !! I have a few pairs in different colours .
on 20 June 2014
This pair are a little snug, but I have got wide feet. They're canvas though so I would expect them to 'give' a little as you wear them. I can honestly say that this is THE most comfortable pair of summer footwear I have ever bought. I've had FitFlop copies before & they don't come close to the comfort & support the genuine shoes offer. My feet do get very painful on the pressure areas - but this is dramatically reduced wearing the FitFlops. I don't want to wear any other type of footwear now - the slide on clogg type FitFlops were my first purchase. I will get a pair in every colour eventually!
on 15 July 2015
Bought these because I am on my feet all day and have plantar fasciitis, they have definitely helped!!!!!!
on 12 October 2014
Comfy, look ok, think they should be cheaper as only canvas not leather. Look tatty fairly quickly, but I suppose that goes with the composition. Really wanted navy leather fit flops but these were all I could find in the colour I wanted.
on 30 April 2014
I love my fitflops they support and stabilise my feet and my posture. They are also fashionable. There are some lovely designs. Love fitflops