on 11 January 2014
The case did not arrive on time but no fault of the supplier, it went missing in the post which seems to happen quite alot these days :(
Once I advised the supplier it was re-sent within a few days. The case arrived with a pen and screen cover, I hate screen covers I can never get the damn things on without the bubbles after a few tries the screen cover ended up in the bin. I am very happy with cover and the service I recived from the supplier.

Shahz A
on 14 December 2013
Would defiantly reccommend this case for samsung tablet it is very good value for money exactly what I wanted such a good price
on 11 June 2014
For such a good price I was expecting something passable, but not something as amazing as this has proven to be.

When I go to bed I take my tablet and use this case to prop it up on my bedside table so that I can look at a slideshow of kitten pictures, listen to relaxing pan pipe renditions of Slade's greatest hits or watch montage sections from 1980's action blockbusters like Commando, Rambo: First Blood Part II and Short Circuit. This case props my tablet up securely and in such a great position that it requires no further adjustment whether I'm using 1 pillow, 2 pillows or 2 pillows but with one of them folded in half for a bit extra height. It also props it at just the right height for my Yoda alarm clock to appear as if he is holding the tablet up for me, again perfectly visible at multiple pillow heights.

It has made me sleep better, feel more positive, look more positive and act more positive - and the shine and bounce have returned to my previously dull and lifeless hair. When I walk down the street now I feel powerful and ready for anything, like I had the hair of Fabio, the body of Jean-Claude Van Damme, the stamina of Forest Gump and the shoulder pads of Joan Collins.

Thank you for bringing some love and some meaning back into this cruel and bleak world, HOTSALEUK.
on 19 December 2013
i bought this item and it is good and comes with everything that u need to go with a galaxy tab. my son will be more than happy with this on xmas day
on 26 December 2013
bought this cover for my new galaxy tab 3 7.0 however it isn't fit for purpose. the magnets are not strong enough and the case offers no protection the pen that comes with it is hit and miss as to whether it works or not, felt very let down, The main issue with this is,that the the Samung galaxy 7" correctly. It seems like this was made for a differnt tablet or maybe is a generic 7" tablet case not made specifically for the tab 3.
It hides the buttons you need to touch in order to use your screen, it covers over the camera hole.
Not made for the Samsung, definitely not.
Please do not buy as you will be disappointed, if you have a Samsung Galaxy 7"
What a let down !! The other reviews for this product, do not look very good.

On a good note I received this very quickly, and was very very very surprised at speed of delivery, particularly during the holiday season as most couriers are not working. It may have been hand delivered or with another courier.
on 4 January 2014
At first I was very happy with the way the case looked and couldn't fault it, that is until I put my tablet inside and found that the case doesn't fit properly at all. The case covers the two soft touch buttons at the bottom making it almost impossible to use them without moving the case and then pressing them. Will be sending back as bought one for my sister also only to find that when that arrived the case is completely different yet fits perfect. My question is why did I receive two different cases when what I actually purchased was two of the same case but two different colours?

Not happy at all with this product.
on 25 April 2014
An excellent little case, protects the computer well, the reason it only got 4 stars was because the holder for the pen styles was too tight to get the pen into it, this doesn't really matter as I don't intend to use the pen. On reflection, the colour I chose (Black) was a mistake, it does not show up very well and I'm a bit worried about treading on the tablet, the case is so inexpensive that I'll order another one in a brighter colour.
on 29 January 2014
I ordered this case on Christmas Eve as I was given a Tab 3 for Christmas, it was 'posted' after Christmas to avoid Christmas post and by the 10th of January it had not arrived, email procedures took place and I was subsequently ignored by the seller until I got in touch with Amazon themselves on the 28th of January.
As soon as Amazon ordered the seller to give me a refund for keeping me waiting for a whole month, they sent out a replacement case recorded delivery to cover up for their short comings.
They quite obviously didn't have the stock and decided to keep me waiting instead, I now have no use for the case they have given me.
As a result, I will not be doing business with "E 4 Emporium Limited" again, won't be buying many more things from third parties unless dispatched by Amazon themselves.
on 19 May 2014
The product was great, it does exactly what it says it does, and the cost was cheaper than most others and to think you get a stylus pen and plastic film screen cover. Good value and recommended if on a budget.
on 7 May 2014
This is a fab product for the money. It holds the tablet completely secure and the stylus and screen protector are a great bonus. Looks great, easy to use, highly recommend this to anyone :-)