Top positive review
27 of 27 people found this helpful
great cover and great price
on 19 February 2015
What can I say, this went on easy, it's crystal clear and does exactly what I want it to do. Great price as well.
A little tip for you though:
Screen covers are very temperamental and once slight error and the whole thing is wrecked, I'm gonna tell you how to reduce the chance of that enormously.
1. Buy your screen protector as soon as you can. Even careful use on an unprotected screen will make very tiny scratches
2. On the day of fitting make sure that your screen is absolutely spotless, no dust or specs as these will make bubbles appear that you will never get out. To do this, take your iPad or iPhone or whatever you are playing your screen protector to into a bathroom or shower room and turn on some red hot shower ( turn your extractor fan off ). You want steam, lots of steam.
3. When your screen becomes foggy or misty, (turn the hot water off) as this is what you want. Wipe your screen with the supplied cloth, when you do this, no more dust will fall on the screen and it will remain spotless long enough for you to apply your cover. It is ok if it becomes misty again as this makes the removal of air bubbles easy.
4. When applying your cover take your time and do not touch the sticky side of the cover with your fingers.
5. Line the top of your protective cover with the top of your iPad or preferred gadget and slowly place the cover directly down the screen.
6. If you find that it is not going on straight, remove it and try again, but take your time and be careful.
7. When you are happy, gently squeeze the air bubbles from the centre of your screen to the outside, these will easily squeeze out leaving you with an impressive protective cover that looks awesome.
Don't worry if you have one or two tiny little bubbles, but following this method with increase your application success a great deal.