on 12 May 2015
4 stars only because the installation took me a while (wanted it to be perfectly fitted, spent about an hour to get it done, but still a bit off from perfect)

It feels so much better than the normal screen protector (including the one provides by Anker), smoother, and clearer. Noticed a big difference straight away.

Uses a stylus (jot pro) on my iPad, it's been good at the moment, far less scratches (probably has one tiny scratch on at the moment, after 2 weeks of use) compare to my old "xtreme scratch defender", defeated by my Jot Pro completely lol.

Wish I could return my old protector tbh, don't think I will never need them (has a spare one)

Love this protector, recommended
on 3 July 2015
I've bought both an iPad and an iPhone protector from Anker now, both are excellent. The items come well packaged, instructions are clear and the link to the youtube clip really handy to make sure it is installed properly with no air bubbles etc. The screen is unbelievably clear, you wouldn't know there was a screen protector on except for the hole for the home button at the bottom. Yes, this feels a bit deeper but no issue really. I didn't use the button cover supplied as I didn't particularly like the finish of either of them, and also won't work if your device has the fingerprint recognition anyway.

Bottom line, worth paying the extra for, absolutely. I don't think I'd go back to the plastic covers now.
on 8 November 2015
Really nice , I bought this and 3 for iPad mini's after first buying 1 for my iPhone . They feel great to touch and are reassuringly very resistant to scratching and sticky fingers etc. Well worth the extra cost ov the cheap plastic screen protectors I've used I the past as these genuinely do not mark up . Of the 5 I bought in total all went on really well following the instructions using the genius alignment stickers! 1 of the iPad mini ones has a very slight imperfection but that could have been 1 small speck of dust maybe on application.Rest are all absolutely perfect.
I would and will buy again if reqd ( though I really don't expect too as they are all fitted so well and are so robust) highly recommend!
on 2 January 2015
I first ordered these Anker screen protectors on Dec 1st and looked forward to fitting one onto my new iPad Air 2, however, after having problems fitting the first of the 2 screen protectors, I tried fitting the 2nd protector, this also went wrong. Generally Anker products are of good quality, I have never had problems with any products, but these screen protectors just wouldn't fit well at all.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, after reading of my problems in my first review Anker customer services contacted me, which was a surprise, offering a replacement. I am pleased to say the replacement Anker screen protectors, of which I used one, fit perfectly. A huge thank you to Anker Customer Services.
on 28 April 2015
I recently got an ipad air 2 and plactic creen protector was a bubbly mess. Having previously bought a glass protector for my phone, I thought I would like one for the ipad too as I am quite clumsy! Packaging and communication were very good, with a link to an instructional video being e-mailed to me. Very comprehensive guide on how to fit. Bit tedious getting every speck of dust off the screen prior to placement and I actually had to take it off as there were still a couple of little bits. This meant it had a few bubbles on the second go, but as stated in the instructions, these disappeared over a couple of days.
I can't report on the performance as I have yet to drop or scratch it but so far so good.
on 21 November 2015
For some time I have been using glass screen protectors on phones and tablets, since they are much better than the plastic ones, and I usually get the cheapest one I can find. This one cost about twice as much as I might have paid, but I decided to see what you get for your extra money. The answer is a really good screen protector, with the best thought-out application system I could imagine, and sent in really good packaging. The application system is clearly described in a You-Tube video, and it really takes the anxiety out of applying what is a delicate and expensive piece of glass accurately and cleanly to even the largest of tablets. I would happily pay this money again next time. Well done, Anker!
on 9 January 2015
I purchased this at the same time as the anker screen protector for my iPhone 6. As per the iphone fitment is great and the protector goes on easily with no issues, and having 2 in a pack make this great value. The reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is I purchased this for my iPad Air 2. The air 2 has a screen coating to reduce glare and this is a primary reason why I purchased it. The protector almost negates this so I have chosen to remove it. Maybe an anti glare would work better but understand this effects the quality of the retina display. As long as this is for the original iPad Air I would give it 5 stars but not really suitable for the air 2 unless you are not worried about losing the anti glare.
on 12 January 2014
A brilliant screen protector for your iPad air.

Wasn't too difficult to put on due to the equipment Anker supplied with the screen protector - duster remover sticker and bubble remover. Went on first time with v few bubbles and those that did form were very easily removed with the bubble remover.

Once on you can hardly tell there is a screen protector. All cut outs are perfect for the home button and camera etc.... It allows the beautiful colours of the screen to still shine through. It's also reduces dust and fingers print on your screen.

Highly recommended. I certainly won't be using any other make of screen protector in the future. Now bought one for my iPhone 5S.
on 1 March 2015
This is the absolute gold standard when it comes to screen protection. I have now applied these to 1 x iPad Air, 2 x iPad mini, 1 x iPhone 5, 1 x iPhone 5C and 1 x iPod Touch. Every one bar the Touch is perfect, and exactly as described by the manufacturer. The problem with the touch is that I used an iPhone 5 protector as I couldn't find an iPod version. It's true that they're tricky to fit but to be honest all screen protectors are and this one is no harder. However if you follow the instructions exactly and really take your time in as close to a dust free atmosphere that you can manage then you will be rewarded with years of protection. Buy cheap and you'll buy twice, this is the only choice.
on 10 February 2015
I don't usually review product, but this was so good I felt as if I had to.
I haven't tried other protectors for the iPad, so I cannot compare with other brand, however I used many protectors for iPhone and other phones and even for cameras and this product beats all hands down. You will still have to practice patience to avoid dust to ruin your effort, but the tapes provided are very helpful (being careful not to destroy one after the other for not being careful as I did! But despite they became half functional still helped to reach the aim to remove trace of dust). There are two in the package so I could have my boyfriend's iPad protected too, great! I would certainly buy again. Thanks.