Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 23 September 2013
What a cracking kids story, not only a great read for children but also a fun read for adults reading to young ones. Some words are long and will need to be explained, also some funny throw away lines could draw a blank to younger readers, but overall a very exciting 4th book in the Wychetts series. Well done William Holley and now waiting for the follow-up book to find out what Bryony, Edwin & Stubby's next adventure will be! Wychetts :Wychetts And The Key To Magic :Wychetts and the Farm of Fear
on 4 August 2014
I don't do book reviews........ I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, if I didn't then it gets a 2, if I didn't finish then it's a 1, that's it I'm afraid.

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

As with a vast number of Kindle books there might be the odd spelling and punctuation errors.
After reading over 300 Kindle books you get use to them and they become less noticeable, unless they effect the story.
on 4 May 2014
I have read all Wychetts books and cannot wait for next one......
They are scary,and funny with the characters cleverly, portrayed..
Love the modern family. I feel as if I know them !
Good as any books I have read for children. But adults will not be able to put them down.
on 14 June 2014
I am working my way through this series. Although originally purchased for my grandchildren, I found myself being drawn into the books. The series are well written, interesting stories and will keep most children quiet for ages. Well recommended.
on 14 February 2016
I quite enjoy the wychetts series, with a little darkness thrown into each story. This is the fourth book and the format has become quite familiar, making it almost a little predictable, but still very enjoyable.
VINE VOICEon 11 October 2014
The WYCHETTS books are really great, adventure filled books for older kids. My son is almost ten, and really enjoyed them all. Very good stories, likeable characters and a lot of fun. Highly recommended.
on 18 December 2014
A good way to spend some time reading the tome of terror but it is a bit predictable
Enjoyable nonetheless