5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
I found this series to be very interesting I could not put it down it was exciting hope to read more by this author
Published 5 months ago by Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Good bit of light hearted reading- bit stretched out in some places, would've liked a more action packed ending- it was a bit predictable and boring. Other than that ....I enjoyed it!
Published 1 month ago by Gemma Brinkley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: I Married a Billionaire: The Complete Box Set Trilogy (Contemporary Romance) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 14 Feb 2014
THIS BOOK WAS THROUGH ENJOYABLE.
PLEASURABLE AND ENJOYABLE CAUSE ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN WITH COUPLE
REAL READ FOR VALENTINES DAY .

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 13 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed the twisted story, it was like a whirlwind story romance with a dark side that was really enjoyable, the author really got the characters. its a must read! with secrets and love

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 19 July 2014
I really enjoyed these books. Although they are similar to other books I have read. There are a few grammar errors but generally a good books to read. I didn't realise these books came as a block buy until I had purchased the first book so wasn't cheap for me. Just don't make the same mistake I did. Would of loved a better ending as I thought it was poor. Don't want to say why as it will spoil the ending, read them and make your own mind up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 July 2014
Gemma Brinkley (herts,uk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 July 2014
The beginning of the second book was a bit slow but it soon picked up. A a good read !

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 July 2014
Great story, steamy but well written. Daniel is every womans fantasy. Maddy is also a great heroine. More please more.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Married a Billionaire box set, 2 July 2014
A set of three books which are well written, enjoyable and every pages wants you to keep reading. I read all three within two days as I wanted to see what happened to the two main characters in the book. Well worth reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmm made it to end but, 30 Jun 2014
Would have liked to be stronger personality in the story. Sort of wanted to shake him. Few other characters but surprised at father sideline

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 29 Jun 2014
Each book just ended. There was no real conclusion. Leaving the reader with too many unanswered questions. Shame really as there was a great deal of potential

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›