5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
Real look of class and feels exspensive
Well recommended present to impress family and friends
Published 16 months ago by Tunc nobi

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not like because ,it is havy and big
I do not like because ,it is havy big and dail is not soft . Any way , anthank you so much
Published 13 months ago by mustafa estilih

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Black PU Strap 15199 (Watch)
Good stylish chunky multi dialed watch
Real look of class and feels exspensive
Well recommended present to impress family and friends

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, 26 Dec. 2013
I purchased the watch for my son as a Christmas gift. He is pleased with it and its stop watch and other functions

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid feeling watch, 20 Jan. 2014
J. Watson - See all my reviews
I don't think you can go wrong for 46 pounds, I'm not sure I would pay the RRP but for this price I'm very happy. Nice watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch., 16 Jan. 2014
I wanted to buy a gift for my self as a present. Want it to be black. When i saw this watch i fell in love. I was a bit suprised regarding the price but i told to my self that i will take the risk especially due to the fact the price was very low. When i got the watch on my hands i was amazed. Very nice watch. Value for money or to be honest is more value than money. I'm feeling totally happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 1 Jan. 2014
I purchased this watch about 2 or 3 weeks ago as a present for my brothre. The quality is very good. It may not deserve the original price, 152 £, but with 46 £ is very reasonable if not cheap. The shipping was so fast. It arrived much before its expected time. I think my brother will like it very much. I gave it 5 star for its quality, price and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch for everyday use, 28 Jan. 2014
Fantastic watch. Big chunky and good quality, You will not be disappointed. Black and silver is very nice. What can i say other than buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, 18 Jan. 2014
when i saw the pics of the item they were ok, but when i actually received it,i really liked the watch plus delivery was like lightening so i'm glad!

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta mens quartz watch, 17 Feb. 2014
I am very happy with my purchase also my family and friends like it as well it looks great on my wrist

5.0 out of 5 stars Brothers both extremely happy!, 9 Mar. 2014
5 Star for this product, got it for my brothers 22nd Birthday and his so happy with it. I have got another Invicta watch also for my little brother at Christmas, left both my brothers speechless. It's a nice big size for men and looks very nice, I would wear it myself if I was a man! :) it's also a really good price for the style. Let's hope they last.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and strong, 4 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my nephew thinking it was gonna be okay to my surprise It was really stylish and very strong I would reccomend this to everyman who wants a class watch