5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch
Nice weight, size and feel. Very well presented in a clay leather box. Good clear face and easily read.
For the sub 50.00 price paid it's a very good buy.
Looks a middle range price watch for low end money.
Would definitely look to purchase Invitation again.
Published 6 months ago by S. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but very chunky and large on my wrist
It's a good looking watch. I wouldn't pay the full price for it. It is rather chunky and looks massive on my wrist. I returned it and bought a Lorus RJ603AX9 instead from Amazon.
Published 4 months ago by Don Lucey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch!, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Chronograph Display and Blue PU Strap 15200 (Watch)
The dark blue watch face with red tipped silver hands is well designed. The plastic strap was uncomfortable when new but after a few weeks its hardly noticeable. This is my 2nd invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars Man's watch, 20 Jan 2014
Loved the look of this watch by its pics and the real thing doesn't disappoint. Perhaps the only thing you might want to consider is the thickness of the strap - it is chunky and heavy to handle - not out of proportion to the watch itself but you need to be aware of what you're getting. Overall, a handsome masculine timepiece which has been admired whenever I've worn it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 11 Jan 2014
Simple stylish well made watch. Big without being ostentatious and an absolute steal at the price. I don't think anyone would be disappointed .

5.0 out of 5 stars Now you can give Amazing Posh Gift to anyone, 10 Jan 2014
Simply awesome, one word to describe is wow. Seriously wow. I really liked it. Would recommend to anyone in this world

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 7 Jan 2014
it is very cool on the hand. very bold as I wanted. I love the blue colour. the delivery was on time. the only thing I don't like is that the strap is hard. I would have wanted it more soft.........Generally it is beautiful and the case is nice too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta mens watch., 7 Jan 2014
First time with large watch and I find it quite comfortable to wear, keeps good time and is a smart looking watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Jan 2014
Fast delivery , watch is a good size and very well finished , looks more than a 150 watch , a great buy for 43 , thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Third Invicta watch, 30 Dec 2013
As already stated, this is my third Invicta watch. OK I admit it, I was drawn to it by the price,43 and change, but when it arrived it surpassed all my expectations. Looks and feels far, far more expensive.The description call it a blue face, but please be aware that its a very dark face, almost purple in some lights and in a dimly lit room,could easily pass for black. I hope this has not confused the issue, what I am trying to convey is it looks and feels very classy and as with all my Invicta watches, keeps truly excellent time, which is their reason for being, as we Brits say. No brainer really. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, 18 Dec 2013
I bought this watch for myself. It looks lovely and very expensive. . I will be buying another one for sure. . Am happy for the purchase. .

5.0 out of 5 stars super watch, 17 Dec 2013
Very nice watch, looks very expensive , I bought it for a gift for my son , but I like it so much and I am thinking to keep it for myself. I hope that it will also operate good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›