4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph
Having bought this watch at lightning deal price, I do not feel cheated that the price has now fallen to what the deal price was.
For the money you get a stunning watch. The watch itself looks much larger than expected, yet the relationship between the bezel and the dial size seems a bit odd. The Bezel is huge when compared to the somewhat cluttered dial fascia...
Published 7 months ago by A. Camilleri

3.0 out of 5 stars It is very big.
This watch is very big but i thing thats the purpose of it.. It is only use for diving. It feels strong enough for the diving condition. I wouldn't recommend it only if you want to use in daily life but it is perfect for divers for the price you pay for it. I gave it to my brother as he is interested in watersports.
Published 7 months ago by Bil

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Invicta Pro Diver Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Black PU Strap 15145 (Watch)
A great watch that can be worn for all smart and casual occasions. Strong/sturdy and robust build. Fantastic from Invicta

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 30 Jan 2014
Bought for work as i hadordered a timex but sent it back because of build quality no worrys with this watch. It is big so for the larger wrist i got it for the deal price and would never spend mrp on any watch but for under 40 bargin only problem not sure i want to use it for work its such a well built watch it will take everything i throw at it but it looks to nice maybe keep it for best

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta does it again!, 29 Jan 2014
This is my second Invicta and I must say what a surprise. I saw in on Amazon on a sale price and as I wanted a day watch for holidays around the pool in the sea ethicsc I thought for the price if it comes and looks nasty it would still be of use. What a shock I had when It came. The presentation box is fab and when I opened it I saw this watch that looks like it should be around 400 pound. I now even put it on for work taking the strain of my expensive brand watches while still feeling I have one on. Well done again Amazon and Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta, 26 Jan 2014
This is a first class watch at an amazing price.It shouts quality and style from the moment you open the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value, 24 Jan 2014
This watch is amazing value at sub forty pounds. It is of very good quality and looks even better than its picture. It is a very large watch so if you have tiny wrists beware. The chronograph function is good.
The luminescence is very good and mine is an excellent time keeper.
In my opinion a bargain not to be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a lot of good feedback, 22 Jan 2014
As the title says since I purchased this watch in Amazon Black Friday deals, a lot of good comments given. I also love this watch, smart and keeps good time. Highly reccomended.

4.0 out of 5 stars all good now :), 29 Dec 2013
Bought this watch having read reviews. Not a high end brand but reputable and the quality is good for the money. When it arrived and I put it on and it looked gr8 however lost 82secs in 24hrs. Sent it back and got a new one. Perfect very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 19 Dec 2013
Bought this for myself in a black friday deal. Got it for a quarter of the retail price. It's a beautiful watch not too big not too small. Very good quility. would recomend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed but big !, 15 Dec 2013
Watch arrived safely and fast. The quality can't be faulted but it's a BIG watch. If I'd read the details more carefully I'd have noticed. But on the plus I stands out !!! I'd certainly recommend it if your after a bit of bling !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality timepiece., 15 Dec 2013
I bought this for work but its such a great watch I use it everyday.
Heavy well made piece. As close as I will ever get to a doxa.
love it.