5.0 out of 5 stars Girly.
This is perfect for my granddaughter who loves everything pink and with spots. I'm glad I bought this for her.
Published 17 months ago by A. A. James

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product
This product is nice... makes my ugly tablet look better and now I feel my tablet is safer.
Published 18 months ago by Josielou

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: HOTSALEUK Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3100 P3110) Leather Case Trifold Stand Folio Case Cover and Stylish Polka Dots, Bonus: Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Polka dots HOT PINK)
The main reason I bough this, was for the back that can stand my tablet up straight, so I can watch tv in bed with the tablet balanced without holding it. I still haven't quite worked out how to use this function properly as it keeps sliding down. I don't think it is sturdy enough for this use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girly., 12 Dec. 2013
A. A. James "inezzzzz" (london, uk) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars HOTSALEUK Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3100 P3110) Leather Case Trifold Stand..., 9 May 2014
its a nice fit on my daughters tab and she is very pleased with it, however its NOT leather as stated, its VINYL, ( wonder how they get around the trading standards issue) but it is quite sturdy and well made, I have given it 3 stars but that was for a quick service. its fit for purpose though.

4.0 out of 5 stars it fitted well, 31 July 2014
I was chuffed to bits when I discovered that this case actually fitted my tablet correctly. The one my brother received did not fit at all. I was very pleased except from the fact the screen protector created bubbles. I believe this to have occurred because fluff from the cloth got onto the screen when I was cleaning it. Overall, this was a very good purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 6 July 2014
I like it..but didn't het chance yo used my tabley broken and I return to the manufacturer..I keep it when I het new one..the color was fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
It's great and fits well and it was on time

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful , Bright , Nice, 16 Jun. 2014
Nice colour fits well and nice pink touch pen :) I am happy with this product I recommend this for customers

4.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy tab cover for 7", 29 April 2014
Good value for money.Nice girly pink n includes screen protecter n stylus.Could of stood the tablet up abit better.Recommend to a femail of all ages

3.0 out of 5 stars it was cheap and fits, 25 April 2014
MRS C M DUNCAN "pinkpoppy" (Magherafelt, Londonderrry United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
not that fond of the design but I wanted cheap and something that fits which this does .
The fold to stand not as good as my old cover sadly .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›