5.0 out of 5 stars This dress is a winner ,
I have a large bust but small waist and it covers my bust perfectly while accentuating my waist, it can be dressed down or up, with flats and a demin jacket, or with heels for going out at night, It is suitable for office wear as well. It really is a very flattering dress. I bought it in size 14. I would be a size 14-16 up top and a size 12-14 at my waist.
Published 11 months ago by Eve Kennedy Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars nice dress, can be worn to work or glammed ...
nice dress, can be worn to work or glammed up
ordered a 16, it came 14-16
vibrant colour, soft fabric
good value for the price
Published 6 months ago by Kae

5.0 out of 5 stars This dress is a winner ,, 28 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dress, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Glamour Empire. Women's Knee Length Long Sleeve Jersey Skater Empire Dress. 890 (Apparel)
Absolutely beautiful on. Really looks lovely. I bought the red, blue purple and animal print one and they all look just fantastic.

I average between a 16/18 and I bought a 14-16 and it just looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Purchase, 21 Nov. 2014
I bought this dress and it came within two days which was quicker than i imagined. I bought the dress in black and the size fittings are perfect. The material is lovely and isn't clingy which most jersey dresses are!At £9.99 i expected poor quality but this dress really surprised me! It looks lovely on and is perfect for special occasions!
Love this dress and would recommend anyone to buy it or at least buy from this company!
Superb speedy service! And great value for money!
Will return to the seller in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dress, 26 Nov. 2014
I bought 2 of these for work and they're very comfy and flattering. The material is heavy so skims your lumps and bumps! It's actually quite generous - I bought 10-12 as I'm 12 on top but 14 on the bottom. It fits very well.

This one was for my mum as she loved mine so much. They look lovely with thick tights and knee boots! They can be dressed up or down. I agree with other comments though about creasing. However, a quick run over with the iron and they're as good as new! I would definitely recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it !!, 12 Feb. 2014
I Ordered this dress as I wanted something I could wear out anytime, great for evening which is what I really wanted it for , not too dressy that you feel out of place and can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion . Absolutely love it have bought the navy and graphite blue, have already ordered the cappuccino and will order the black when it's in stock! I am 5ft 8in and size 12, sometimes a 10 in Next clothes so ordered a L 10/12 fits perfect, does not show any lumps or bumps even though it's fine material and sits just slightly above the knee. As it's sent folded in a pack it does come out creased but soon comes out when hung up. You really can't go wrong with this dress .

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress at a fantastic price, 21 Nov. 2014
Amazon Customer (Kidlington, Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
really lovely and versatile dress - a little baggy in the arms, but a good fir on the bust - you can pull the v neck together or apart more to fit different bust sizes. I am small and was worried it wouldn't cover well enough, but it does and is very flattering - I may buy another in a different colour

4.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday dress for the price, 17 Jan. 2015
Claire (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I was a little unsure about how this would fit after reading the reviews and seeing quite a few comments about the uneven length. I found mine to be fine. There is a very slight drop at the front compared to the back but it's hardly noticeable. I'm a size 16 and ordered the 14/16 and it fits well. I like the ruched band under the bust, as it creates a good shape. It could do with a bit of shaping at the back though. It's a comfortable and usable dress, and I might get another one in a different colour. Very good for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit. If you are curvy its a lovely ..., 28 Aug. 2014
Very good fit. If you are curvy its a lovely dress and you can wear it casual during the day and at night with heels . The colour is lovely as well. I wasn't quiet sure what the colour was going to be but it turn out to be a little bit brighter than the picture.
Very happy, I will probably buy another one soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice for the price!, 18 May 2015
I've bought three of these as they are so comfortable to wear. Will update once they've been washed! The fit is good, but not perfect - but that's because I'm probably fuller in the bust than this dress is designed for. But it's "close enough" to be acceptable for a dress that's less than £13! the fabric is a decent weight jersey, not too thin or clingy which was a pleasant surprise and the sleeves actually fit to my wrists; which is wonderful as I have long arms and often garments described as "long-sleeved" end up as "bracelet sleeves" so as long as they don't shrink when washed, I'm happy.
The crimson is a gorgeous deep red - not quite as deep as "wine".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress, great price!!, 29 Nov. 2014
Really lovely dress but I would recommend buying a size smaller. Easy to take in at the sides though. Great quality for the price, nice thick material makes it great for winter Christmas party season. I'm even going to buy another in a different colour but a size smaller. Defiantly recommend to all!