on 29 November 2013
Received this today, looks really nice, bought it for me Dad for Christmas, so lovely big digits, its a watch and looks nice! As long as it works all okay.
on 30 December 2013
I purchased the watch during a lightning deal. I'm very pleased with my purchase, the watch looks very nice and the price was ok.
The watch is quite big, but I have big hands and it looks quite nice on my wrist. It looks classy, even better than the picture.
The wristband is probably Ok for most guys (I had to add a few links, but it was ok or even too large for most of my friends that tried it before adding the links).
Despite its size, the watch is quite light; some people would say it feels "cheaper" because of that, but I don't mind.
Also, special thanks for the Sekonda staff, that sent me extra links for the bracelet free of charge, even if I live outside the UK.
on 13 December 2013
Nice watch if your eyes arent as good as they used to be lets hope hubby likes it for xmas
on 21 January 2014
Nice looking watch for the money, the blue numbers look cool, like a previous reviewer the bracelet was tight on my wrist, Sekonda do a free bracelet adjustment or will send you extra links. The watch is a good size but i like that. For the price i think its a good buy.
on 15 July 2014
I was looking for an inexpensive steel braceletted watch to replace one that was 12 yrs old and no longer keeping better time than the Rolex it replaced. This fitted the bill. The bracelet was far too big for my wrist but adjusting it was very simple. It is supple and very comfortable to wear. The watch has a very handsome face and the stopwatch is easy to start and stop. In order to accommodate the 24hr dial the date box is set at 4.30 rather than 3 o clock, which makes it more difficult to read. It has kept excellent time so far and I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
on 11 January 2014
Arrived quickly. Good set-up instructions. Face is big and clear. Have had several comments on how good the watch looks. Well done Sekonda (and Amazon)
on 1 February 2016
Bought for my other half a couple of years ago and he still wears it now! We've had to change the battery once and there's a few scratches on the strap but that's just normal wear and tear. The face is a good size for the average adult, same with the strap size. Looks very nice on, the blue numbers seem to stand out more in person. He's worn it almost all day every day since he got it so it must be comfortable, he's had quite a few compliments on it too from customers and work colleagues.
on 27 December 2013
Disappointingly very large and chunky - particularly thick, which was not obvious from the pictures. Probably OK on a very large wrist.
on 15 January 2014
a very good quality watch and is surprisingly scratch resistant and also looks great on the arm haha. so i recommend you buy this
on 24 December 2013
good quality watch to wear to work, or a night out. looks smart and is well worth the money spent.