4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time for my sons birthday
Exactly what my son wanted although not sure its the best value for money. I would howver probably say that about all childrens toys for £30 that really have no purpose beyond storage!
Published 14 months ago by Elaine Masterman

3.0 out of 5 stars Moshlings have more pointy bits than "gumballs"
Published 14 months ago by superste66

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time for my sons birthday, 12 Feb. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Moshlings have more pointy bits than "gumballs", 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
Very basic plastic toy with one sticker decal. I know Moshi stuff is badly overpriced but this is worth about £4.99. Be prepared for lots of shaking sounds from your child trying to release a Moshi. The basic problem is that bubblegums are round whilst Moshlings are anything but. They catch together and the things needs shaking loose with every two or three turns. I've given 3* as our daughter loves it but don't expect to be able to concentrate on anything else if you're in the same room as it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for storing daughters collection, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
Not only is this a great addition to anyone's Moshi collection a great storage space saver too .Lid is a little bit difficult to open at first but after a couple of times is fine

4.0 out of 5 stars For the kids, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
I thought it was a bit pricey not much to it but saying that my daughter loves it and I suppose that's the point she lives it

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds loads and a gumball machine too, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
If your a parent and your sick of the moshi monsters being everywhere this is the product for you! I bought this so my daughter could store her moshi monsters in one place.......We were previously storing them in the tins they come in. My disappointment with that was the tins were flimsy and often ended up bent. This solves those both those problems! With the extra feature of being a gumball machine as a added bonus. It can hold a lot of moshi monsters. The lid can be a little tight. Overall its a great product and addition to my daughters moshi collection. I would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
My daughter (8yrs 10months) had this on her Christmas list. She has been very pleased with it and we both think that it is very good. It is larger than we expected and she has got 60 standard size moshis and 15 micro moshis and it is just under half full, so there is still plenty of room left for lots more! The large ones would not fit the exit but that is obvious from the picture anyway. It is great for storing all of the moshis in as a lot of things only cater for a few at a time or one particular size.
We would recommend this for any moshi fan / parent of a moshi fan!

3.0 out of 5 stars bought as a present and loved by the child, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
bought as a present and loved by the child, I felt it was very flimsy and the quality wasn't great I am not expecting it to last for long

4.0 out of 5 stars great if you manage to get it for a bargain, 29 Jan. 2015
C. Atkinson (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
Basically a big, plastic storage pot for all your kids moshi monsters. But I got it cheap which makes me like it more! Saying that it is Fab having a peppery place to put them all rather than them being scattered all over the house. It looks nice when it's got lots in, very colourful and a nice decorative touch to a child room. We don't end to use the turny, slide bit. Usually take the top off and tip them all out.

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievably entertaining., 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
Incredibly good. I can't believe how long you can play "so how many monsters will come out this time?" Hours it would appear! Be warned that you need at least 40 moshi monsters for it to look vaguely full. I think it takes 100 or maybe even 150! so if you kick off with 10 be prepared to be disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Gumball Moshi Madness, 7 April 2015
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine (Toy)
My Son loves this Moshi Gumball Machine. It keeps all the little plastic/rubber Moshi things in one place and you can twist the silver knob to make some drop out. The Machine itself is simplistic and fairly robust. If you are under 10 and like Moshi Mosters then you'll probably want one of these!

Moshi Monsters Gumball Machine