on 19 May 2015
I love the computer and it performs as it should the only problem is that the battery life is appalling. I might have got a faulty one but the full battery after the charge, last about 3 hours on a completely basic internet browsing. .
on 9 September 2014
Not a bad laptop - lots of bang for your buck, however please be aware when you upgrade from Windows 8 to version 8.1 it can take up to a few hours to do so. You have lots of storage and the touch screen is a nice option to have.
on 19 August 2014
Good value PC with decent quality touch screen. General high quality HP build and no problem to set up. No down sides really and, for the money, a great laptop.
on 17 August 2014
Fast and responsive laptop..... very pleased
on 2 June 2014
I love it. This comes with windows 8 which has taken me a few days to master but the laptop itself is a joy to work with. clean simple touchscreen is amazing.
Hope I dont have to offer any negative updates at a later date which I doubt.

Its lovely to look at and feels and look like great quality
Love the keyboard buttons etc etc
yeh I love it so many thaks to HP for a nice machine
on 29 August 2014
great value laptop and great spec
on 9 August 2014
Very good but lacking bluetooth.
on 21 September 2014
Love the touchscreen not so sure about windows 8.1 with all the preloaded apps will be deleting the ones I rarely use all in all a good all round machine.
on 17 October 2015
Driver issue after driver issue. Poor build quality. Processor is so bad that the RAM is next to useless. Just not worth the hassle at all.
on 31 March 2014
One star as it looks lovely and was a dream for about 6 months - now after a year of having it there is problem after problem all related to the hardware and not my usage. Not able to contact the seller is disguising and I really feel so disappointed with this product after being really impressed at first. Now my touch screen completely doesn't work, I've had to restore it numerous times and as a university student this is extremely frustrating. I'd appreciate it if the seller could contact me, I will be trying to discuss this with Amazon further too.