5.0 out of 5 stars Gary
Bought this for my daughter, easy to set up. every thing about it is easy to use.Daughter very happy with this.
Published 5 months ago by Gary Natella

1.0 out of 5 stars asus x55ca 15.6-inch laptop
I choose that rating because I hate the computer, I just cant get used to it and very much wish I hadn,t bought it
Published 3 months ago by P. West

5.0 out of 5 stars Gary, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Asus X551CA 15.6-inch Laptop (Black) - (Intel Celeron 1007U 1.5GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 Home) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent laptop, 18 Mar 2014
I have been using this laptop for a few weeks now without any problems. I prefer some previous versions of Windows to 8.0, but overall I would still give this laptop 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good laptop for the price, 24 Jan 2014
Bad Points are the keyboard and the mouse pad.
Nice design and runs smoothly, runs football manager well and apps well.
Windows 8 is amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 14 Jan 2014
This is my first personal lap top and although I do struggle a bit with it I find it easier to use than our old computer. This is definatly worth evey penny my wife spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits the purpose, 18 Feb 2014
I needed a laptop that has reasonable battery life, runs quickly, doesn't crash, doesn't need a technowizard to add a printer/scanner and offers value for money.
This Asus ticks the boxes and I don't regret buying it.

1.0 out of 5 stars asus x55ca 15.6-inch laptop, 3 April 2014
P. West (kent) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars laptop, 31 Jan 2014
Disappointed with this item,on the way back as it keeps shutting down when using it,getting refund to buy another make else where