on 11 December 2013
Arrived within a few days, well packaged and in perfect condition. Long sturdy handles make using them easy and achieve professional results. Much faster and easier to use that a normal fork. Brilliant value for money.
on 30 December 2013
Love these tools, love using these to toss my truffles in cocoa or icing sugar, just a little flick & they land where I place them
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 February 2016
At 20cm long, these stainless steel tools for dipping chocolate are well worth the purchase The three pronged fork is slightly flattened at the tips and can be used to create a pattern on the chocolate afterwards as well as holding an item such as a biscuit or sweet pastry, a square of fudge, or a strawberry securely when dipping, either fully or partially.
The spiral dipper is concave and ideal for dipping rounded chocs, keeping them stable while being 'dressed' in tempered chocolate.

They're so much easier to use, and I make far less mess with these than my usual 'fork and skewer' approach.
My finished chocolates are much better looking and it's really good not to have my usual mess to clear up.

These dipping tools have loads of uses, allowing me to dip fruits, nuts and sweet treats such as caramels and fudges.
They've been well made, and should last years. As I'm always losing my gadgets, I've bought two sets of these.
on 29 March 2014
. Highly recommended....What can I say ...simple to use . Makes getting a smooth coating much easier it allows you to dip any size ball easily
on 4 November 2014
Arrived safely after an issue with the order. Thus is an excellent product. I've just started making truffles and was having problems using a normal spoon or fork. This set is perfectly sized and of good, strong quality. Makes for much easier coating
on 8 August 2014
Great to find metal chocolate making tools, that are durable.
on 1 April 2015
Good little tools if you like chocolate fondue. I bought these because I use the round headed tool to stir mica powders without creating dust haze. Works very well for this.
on 7 March 2016
Bought these as recommended by previous reviews and have not been disappointed. Have looked for these for sometime but have always been expensive, but these are really good value and are dishwasher proof!!! They are a timesaver, rather than using cocktail sticks!!! Well done. One comment though, the metal of the dipping ends is very thin and can easily bend out of shape.
on 31 October 2015
Great tools at a great price. I bought these to coat truffles with chocolate. They were perfect. They stopped me getting my fingers covered in chocolate and spreading it all over the kitchen. Easily cleaned and don't take up much room. A great addition to my kitchen drawer.
on 28 March 2016
I started making truffles as gifts a few years ago and always used a teaspoon and small fork to dip them in the melted chocolate. If I had known that spending a fiver would have made life so much easier, I would have bought these before !

See one answered question