5.0 out of 5 stars Great short blade flippers
Overall these do exactly what they are meant to do, and do it well.

Pros
Very comfortable - I am a size 9 and the 9-10 fit perfectly
The rubber is softer than the Zoggs Silicone Blue Finz i have. Less chaffing across the toes where they stick out

Published 14 months ago by Mark Loughridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and stuck with them
Published 16 days ago by Ms. L. J. Branch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short blade flippers, 25 Jan. 2014
Mark Loughridge (Letterkenny, Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Overall these do exactly what they are meant to do, and do it well.

Pros
Very comfortable - I am a size 9 and the 9-10 fit perfectly

The splay at the front is shaped differently - I'm not sure of the theory to this, but it seems to work a slightly different set of lower leg muscles than the other ones. Dont know if this is good or not - but I can certainly feel it!

Cons
Can't think of any. Very happy with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and effective fins, 3 Jan. 2014
A customer (Asturias) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These nice fins are made with 2 types of plastic, the one around the foot is soft and comfortable and the tips are made of stronger plastic to allow for a rigid blade and good propulsion in the water.

The feel very nice around the ankle joint and after a 10 minutes session did not cause any problems.

I feel there were easy to get in and out and look good too.

There are everything I can ask for a pair of swimming fins.

Please note that the fins are not intended for open water use just as a swimming aid for swimmers and tri-athletes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great training aid, 14 Jan. 2014
Margaret7 (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Beautifully made, these fins will help you to power through the water whether you are training or just having fun swimming. As for fit and comfort - I have wide feet and a high instep - and I found them a struggle to get on, plus my toes stuck out a little at the front. I am normally a size 7 and got a 6/7 - but I think the 7/8 would have been a better fit. So I would certainly recommend them as being very good quality and great for both training and swimming - just be sure you get the right size for both width and length. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars You work a lot harder with these on - bliss ..., 30 Sept. 2014
You work a lot harder with these on - bliss when you take them off and swim bare foot but I do think they train your feet and legs well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, soft rubber around foot, 15 Nov. 2013
I bought a size 1-2 for my son who is a 1.5 - 2 but has narrow feet so didn't want to go too big in case they fell off while he was swimming. They fit ok, his toes poke through slightly which they are supposed to do but he hasn't tried them in the water yet....I think they'll be just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Mar. 2014
Mrs. V. M. Ireland (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'm recovering from a knee replacement operation and these are just the job for helping me swim without too much effort needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for training and wont hurt your feet., 25 Mar. 2015
I bought these to remind myself to use my legs when doing front crawl or back stroke and as a general leg strengthening training method. The rubber is soft around the foot and after a few weeks of use, has not rubbed my feet at all. I do suffer from cramp in my feet when swimming and these don't allow any prolonged training in them but I'll persevere. I also found that my speed isn't great doing front crawl legs alone, but I'm guessing that's a technique issue. I can remember swimming at great speed with a pair of flippers as a kid and hoped to recapture that sensation. Technique aside, the Zoggs Finz are well made, fit into a sports bad nicely, don't rub your feet and will make your calfs ache with exertion. Well recommended. They arrived quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic to help your swimming, 19 Jun. 2014
These are great for any young swimmer to help become stronger and faster. They are a lot easier to put on then the older versions

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and stuck with them, 15 Mar. 2015
After reading all the reviews which said these fins were a tight fit. I purchased size 6/7 assuming Id be ok - I'm size 6 generally. They are huge and 2 swim sessions in I am bleeding so much from rubbing that I can hardly use shoes at all - even UGG-style which are pretty much like slippers. These fins are fat! If you have narrow feet - avoid or bleed... Dissapointed and now stuck with them as they are used...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Really good flippers, haven't come off my son's feet like some other ones I have seen.