5.0 out of 5 stars The moon on a stick
Chandler might well have referred to this as 'a reject from the international house of c....'
However I'd take issue.
The price alone elevates this watch to heights so dizzying it could be forgiven almost anything. NOTE its gone up about a quid since I bought mine.
Published 5 months ago by tencsboc

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh so cheap finish
Had this on literally less than 5 mins and the coating started to peel. very very disappointed indeed. Wouldn't even give this away so straight in the bin.
Published 9 months ago by marcus

5.0 out of 5 stars The moon on a stick, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Beyondfashion New Volcanic Lava Iron Metal Blue LED Bracelet Wrist Sport Watch (Misc.)
However I'd take issue.
starting with the delivery - yes it took exactly 3 weeks to get here - but from the looks of the stuff on front of the package it's come from china - I think that's very reasonable.
Plus it was WELL wrapped with white foamy sheets. And the actual watch had that polytheney-screen-scratch-protector film not just on the face (there doesn't seem to be an actual 'face').but round the entire face and back AND round both parts of the strap.
As for the strap - to be fair I'm used to 'adjusting' straps so it was no problem for me to get a thin metal nail and small hammer and just gently tap out the pin to take out one link and then tap the pin back in.
There were no operating instructions but I've set a few watches recently so it only took a literally LESS than 2 mins to set it - there are only 2 buttons - the top button ( when they are on the right sid of the watch - if they are on the left the watch is upside down) causes the display to appear and the bottom one sets the display flashing to allow you to press the top button again to adjust the time - first hour - then min. Then press the bottom one again to move to the Month and then the day - same process. leave the watch alone for a second or 2 and the display switches off.
There are no 'bells and whistles' no alarm etc that I could discern, but then all I wanted was watch to tell the time. - not even super fussed about the day and date. As for the time keeping only had it a few hours so cant say if it is still accurate or gains or loses. BUT for me as long as it ok to within a minute or so I'm not fussed. Its your call how accurate you want and how much you wanto to or can pay for guaranteed accuracy. Once set you do have to press the top button to make the display light up. Which incidentally IS the blue in the picture - I have to say I find that most pleasing.
OK, now the more questionable areas.
the whole watch looks like a bracelet when clasped on the wrist.
It is NOT black or even dark grey or matt like the picture - it is a shiny stainless steel. it looks VERY BLINGY. (personally I don't care) hence the opening comment. That said I do find it fascinating. All in all I love it.
To summarise:
delivered safe and sound in the delivery window.
display as picture.
'finish' stainless steel silvery blingy NOT black or matt.
no alarms etc
reasonably simple to set
I found it easy to adjust the strap - others may find it difficult - you will need a pin or small nail and something to tap them with and maybe pliers to pull to the pin. Unless you're lucky and it fits straight off.
Should also say that there is no way to expand the strap so not - so if your wrist is bigger round thatn 8 1/2 inches OR 21.3 cm it wont fit.
for less than a fiver its a gem.
ACID TEST: would I buy it again - OH yes

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh so cheap finish, 12 Jun. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, 20 Feb. 2014
broke after 2 days looked good when I first got it but the little blue lights kept failing and you had to guess the time by what was left

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, buy a beer and forget the time!, 11 Nov. 2014
L. Mceneaney "Hod" (Leics UK) - See all my reviews
Well setting the time was simple and that was the only good point about this watch. I have plenty of watches and this one has me baffled as to how I'm supposed to fix it to my wrist. Do I use selotape? I'm not sure if there is a part missing but there isn't enough hours in a day to keep trying to figure this out. I think that my £4 would have been better spent on a pint and forget the time, there's only one place for this watch and that's the bin, I can't even be bothered to send it back as some other poor fool might get it sent to them.

3.0 out of 5 stars I really liked the style of this watch and was not disappointed ..., 25 Feb. 2015
Mr. D. Blaker (Scarborough, England) - See all my reviews
I really liked the style of this watch and was not disappointed when it arrived. It was slightly too loose, so I took it a watch repairer who took out a link of the strap (which cost me more than the price of the watch). I now had a watch that fitted and was very attractive. Unfortunately the watch fell off my arm soon after and I discovered that the plastic clasp had broken, so the watch can no longer be worn. A nice idea, but the clasp does not seem robust enough to withstand the stress of repeatedly being put on and taken off.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks a lot cheaper than the photo makes out. ..., 13 July 2014
looks a lot cheaper than the photo makes out. the original price was over £15 which was a rip off. its still not even worth £4

3.0 out of 5 stars The actualwatch interface of this bracelet, 10 July 2014
The actual watch interface of this bracelet watch thing is quite bolshy - but overall looks nice and the quality is much better than expected for the price!

2.0 out of 5 stars cant see, 3 Jun. 2014
looks very cool but cant actually see the time in day light which i need to be able to do as working out doors.

4.0 out of 5 stars my wrist watch, 29 May 2014
Biju Jacob (56,Crichton Avenue,North Yorkshire,York,UK.) - See all my reviews
wow.... its a different style one, i,m so happy with this product, for this price its amazing.
i like this watch very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 29 May 2014
The watch is very good and it is very stylish. The only problem is that you can only see the LEDs in the dark. Not very good in sunlight.