5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Lovely
Published 9 days ago by DAWN JENNINGS

2.0 out of 5 stars i still have not had it...!
no idea what this is like as it has so far taken several weeks to arrive....you have until start of June before i cancel...
Published 2 months ago by jezlafaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars At first i wasn't to sure if i should buy her., 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Monster High Jane Boolittle Doll (Toy)
At first I wasn't sure if I should buy her for my daughter as the doll didn't look like she had a lot going on. but since she arrived I can tell my daughter will love her when I give her to her for her Birthday! the box art is amazing looking and she looks very unique!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jane Boolittle, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Monster High Jane Boolittle Doll (Toy)
Very nice doll!!! Great outfit and accessories, cute pet. I recommend it. A must have for every Monster High fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Monster High Jane Boolittle Doll (Toy)
a truly beautiful doll my daughter saved her pocket money to get her she loves her, brilliant quality! thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High Jane Boolittle Doll, 14 April 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Monster High Jane Boolittle Doll (Toy)
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance they may seem a little creepy but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) and I am quite upset that I am far too old for them now!
I have bought one of my niece's this Jane Boolittle doll for her Birthday present and I just know that she will be so happy and excited when she opens the gift wrap. Jane Boolittle is one of the newer Monster High Dolls that has just been released, which couldn't have happened at a better time for me as I was struggling to get my niece a Birthday present which was Monster High related as between family and friends she has got pretty much all of the 'older' dolls. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll before wrapping her and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."!

The Jane Boolittle doll stands at around 27cm tall and she comes with her walking stick, her pet sloth called Needles, a diary, a black hairbrush and a black doll stand. She has a purple, pink and turquoise dress on over cropped black leggings. She comes with a voodoo style belt, arm wrap with two bangles over on one arm and bracelet on the other arm. She also has a chunky necklace and choker with shoulder detail along with a headband, earrings, bag and wrap around the legs wedge shoes. She has black hair with pink streaks and her skin is purple as per the Monster High episodes. Her arms, legs, elbows and wrists are jointed and so poseable and I just know that my niece is going to love this doll.

Jane is the adopted daughter of Doctor Boolittle who found her in the jungle with only Needles for company and she is 15 or 16 years old. Jane's favourite food is Mangoes and she loves trekking with her walking stick. Jane is very shy and prefers the company of animals; which she can talk actually to by using her Monster power of being able to talk to animals. She does not know who her real parents are but as she carries a doctors bag and voodoo stick it is thought they could have been witch doctors. She has yet to make friends with any of the other students although she is getting less shy and has already made friends with their pets and so may feel brave enough to talk to the other students in the near future.

A really good quality doll with lots of extra accessories and especially good quality when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my daughter likes Monster High when she grows up and that they are still popular so that I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to some of the other 'new' dolls which hopefully may help someone:-

Monster High Hauntlywood Viperine Doll
Monster High Hauntlywood Honey Doll
Monster High Hauntlywood Elissabat Doll
Monster High Hauntlywood Clawdia Wolf Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars diferent doll, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Monster High Jane Boolittle Doll (Toy)
The doll is new and diferent. More dolls should be created. Boys and girls. The price should be acessivel and not so expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014