5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it - very practical and applicable.
From the very outset of reading "Overcoming fear" I had fairly high hopes as I had recently read a similar book on overcoming lying by the same person which I had really liked.

Published 19 months ago by BKN

3.0 out of 5 stars Overcoming fear by Caesar lincoln
Found this book helpful, failure is a stepping stone to success,nothing is impossible when your absolutely determined to achieve your goals,perseverance is the key in getting past your fears and most importantly let no one stop you, these words will stay with me
Published 19 months ago by karen aliski

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it - very practical and applicable., 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Overcoming Fear: The Ultimate Cure Guide For How To Overcome Fear Forever (Anxiety, Worry, Fear of Failure, Fear of Death, Fear of Flying, Public Speaking, ... Darkness, Driving, Heights, Needles) (Kindle Edition)

What really stood out for me was the complete universality of fear - how everyone deals with fear in some from whether it be of something tangible like spiders, or of something unseen such as rejection or failure. Which I think makes this book so utterly wonderful for pretty much anyone and everyone, because anyone and everyone has fears they should and need to overcome.

The book really has some thought-provoking information throughout - I personally found it interesting to see how our fears often stem from innate, in-born survival tactics that once were useful but now are not!

"Overcoming fear" claims to be an ultimate guide to overcome fear, but it covers a larger span of topics than this including why we have fears and how fear can express itself, eg. through panic attacks. The chapter on overcoming fear is rather short but this is not a downer as it falls in the `short and sweet' category but has some really good principles to read through. Many of these principles are ones that I want to try and apply in my own life. Fingers crossed I can do it.

In conclusion, everyone should give this little book a few minutes of their time and have a bash at applying some of it's advice to their lives. I love the complete universality of the book and feel that anyone would be able to glean something useful from its contents. I shall be returning to this book more than once I feel as it is wonderfully applicable! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Is A Must Read!, 27 Nov. 2014
WOW! I have just finished reading Caesar Lincoln's book entitled: 'Overcoming Fear'. Amazing! This man has not only written about strategies in overcoming fear, he has also given both the psychological, biological and physiological explanations regarding fear. I really like the way, in just a few short pages, he has explained about fear in the context of the mind and the body. The only critique which I have in regards to this book is that Caesar Lincoln did not write about the spiritual aspects regarding fear. I am not sure if Mr Lincoln is a spiritual person or not. That is not for me to judge. However it does help because there are many people out there in our society who are spiritual. The spiritual aspect comes first in their lives. Overall the book was very helpful and intellectually written. It has helped me to view fear from a different perspective which many authors writing about this subject do not touch upon. The author is very welcome to get in touch with me if he feels that he would like to discuss about any comments which I have made in this review. Well done Mr Lincoln.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overcoming fear by Caesar lincoln, 25 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Short and to the point, 1 Feb. 2014
C. Burrows "caz" (uk) - See all my reviews
this book explained a little about why we fear, how our body reacts to fear but not much on how to overcome it other than deciding for ourselves to change when we're ready. or gradual exposure but certain fears can't be tried gradually such as fear of flying or fear of being trapped etc