TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 September 2013
This is a heartwarming romantic collection of three wonderful stories. I've read the books separately and loved each one. The holiday theme is ideal for any time of year but especially suitable for reading at Christmas time. If you love happy endings, handsome heroes and cute babies you will love these stories.
on 3 February 2014
I very much enjoyed reading the three different connecting stories centering around the same family. I especially liked the last one as romantic stories rarely revolve around older people. In this day and age there are more and more older people looking for love and though I enjoy reading about the younger couples it's nice to see the more mature side of romance as well. Considering alot of readers are older women. A good read would recommend it to others.
I have mixed feelings about this collection of books, but the negative aspects outweigh the positive. These stories ought to have been great romances but, for me, something was lacking. There was little humour and the heroines all seemed self oriented and so lacking in any joie de vivre that I found them depressing. With the exception of Lou, who I thought was a real jerk, the heroes of the tales were likeable characters. There were quite a lot of grammatical errors, particularly relating to the tenses used, an example is the word would being used instead of will, which should have been the one used. These became somewhat intrusive and spoilt the flow of the story. I did admire the moral fibre of Barbara in the last story for refusing to jump into bed with the jerk. Overall, I did not feel a great deal of sympathy for any of the main characters, apart from the two heroes in the first two tales. Parts of the stories were interesting where snippets of information were given but on the whole I found them hard going and a bit of a drag to read. Not the most endearing of romantic tales and I have read much better.
on 6 October 2013
Sweet, to the point of saccharin, but I do recommend it to those of you who like this type of romance. You will certainly enjoy all three books which run consequently. I am a bit too cynical for it, but each to their own
. Most readable and well structured
on 9 January 2014
I absolutely enjoyed this book and could not put it down so I switched on text to speech on my Kindle plugged in headphones and listened to it as I carried on my business. I have never read any books by this author but I will start looking out for her books. As a Twin whose mother is also a Twin I enjoy reading about them as well however by the third set of twins I started to wish for a bit of variety. I think that would not have been the case if I had managed to take a break from one story to the next but I was enjoying the flow of one book to the next to stop.
on 4 January 2014
l have to say l am very impressed with this series - had not heard of Mona Risk until
l found this box set on special on Amazon - loved the title and thought l would try it.
Well l was so happy that the 3 books were a series and not just 3 different books with a
similar theme - but l a relly hoping that there will more books in the series, because l
want to know what happens to the rest of the family.

Wonderful light romance - with family - could ot put it down until finished the 3 books.
on 24 January 2014
I never read trilogy's because the first book is normally great the 2nd OK and the 3rd no good BUT this trilogy but Mona Risk was excellent. I was expecting it to turn sour but no - Christmas babies excellent well written and you think you were standing in the room with the characters. Valentine Babies - Greg overcomes his fear of flying to help Roxanne who is about to lose her baby. Mothers Day - Your not to old to help the young

I loved these books.
on 15 January 2014
Three great reads that all follow each other about the same family and friends group. Full if adventure, lust and love with twists and turns along the way. All good clean reads for any age really with snippets of romance and explanations around love scenes but nothing erotic. Loved all three books and would recommend thanks for the entertainment.
on 29 December 2013
I got these to read as I love Christmas and romance sothought these would be a good read but they were better I couldn't put them down brilliant story line and loved how each one followed the sisters and family.
I recommend these to anyone. Now im looking to read more books from this Auther
on 31 October 2013
I am an incurable romantic and for me this collection was full of love, sorrow, romance and at times enough sadness to bring a tear to my eye. If you are a romantic and especially if you have had children yourself, you will love reading this and feeling for all the characters who come to life under Mona's expert writing. On several occasions I felt I wanted to intervene and become woven in the story.

The value of life and the importance of love in whatever form is what makes this rather crazy world worth living in. Children cause all sorts of anxieties and pressures that we can let these overtake our pleasure in being a parent and our love for those who may not ever know the real love of a family. I found that not only did I have an enjoyable read but I was reminded that life can get in the way of living if we let it.

Thank you Mona for being you.