5.0 out of 5 stars Very good but...
.... it isn't quite as depicted. There is nothing on the fuel tank, no skull or lightening bolt decal. The tank is just plain black.
But it's such a minor point, I can't really complain. If you have a close look at the image of the display box, you can see that the tank is plain black, I didn't notice it before.
The Daryl figure is very moveable, there are bits...
Published 11 months ago by Chris Howard

3.0 out of 5 stars Great except for the face!
Published 11 months ago by Metaltoe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good but..., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Walking Dead TV Daryl Dixon with Chopper Action Figure Box Set (Toy)
The Daryl figure is very moveable, there are bits that bend I wasn't expecting, even the torso moves.
All in all it's great. I've ordered a 1:12 display case, hopefully the figure will fit in a standing position.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 11 May 2014
I absolutely love this figure, it has to be my favorite Walking Dead figure to date. It was however a little fiddly to get Daryl to sit on the motorcycle properly. I spent a good few minutes messing around with it, luckily the handlebars on the chopper are flexible so you can manipulate him into the seated position without breaking them. The only gripe I have with the figure is the left knee cap; when the leg is bent you see the black ball joint (see photos I have uploaded), they should have painted it skin colour. The joint on the other leg has been painted to match the colour of his jeans so why couldn't they do it with the left leg? Apart from that I'm totally happy with it.

Highly recommend getting this set!

5.0 out of 5 stars ACE.., 9 May 2014
Another brillant figure from the walking dead series superb detail in the figurte and bike, has pride of place in my collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great except for the face!, 10 April 2014
This is a lovely model with great detail - especially on the bike. The detail on that is excellent! Daryl's clothes and body are fine too, except that to get him looking his best takes a bit of fiddling with his legs and feet to find a 'natural' pose that looks good. I have him standing slightly sideways with one leg positioned forward, holding his knife and crossbow. Tried to sit him on the bike but he just won't fit right on the seat and his feet and arms just wouldn't go in the right places whatever I did. So he ended up just standing next to his bike on the shelf.
The big niggle with this model (and what disappointed me considerably when I first opened it) is Daryl's actual face. It doesn't really look like him as much as it should, considering it was made supposedly from a 3D scan of Norman Reedus. Something went a bit wrong somewhere! He looks rather more like Charles Bronson. The face just isn't right and it's a shame because the rest of him is very good. If you can get over that and maybe look at him from a bit of a distance and in profile, you might be happy enough with it. It IS definitely better than some of the other Daryl models out there who look even LESS like him!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but highly overpriced., 4 Jan. 2015
Don't get me wrong. The figure is great, excellent detail, the face looks just like the TV character and as a product I would likely have given it four or five stars; but the price..! I paid just over £60, the Amazon price as I write this is £88. The day the figure arrived I saw the exact same one in Forbidden Planet at £39.99.

If you are a Walking Dead fan you should buy this figure, just not from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Its awsome

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Jun. 2014
bit expencive if you ask me but great product. good packaging with no damage. would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great figure!, 15 Jun. 2014
I love The Walking Dead and try my best to collect all that I can of it and I really wanted a Daryl to fit in scale with the other figures of TWD that I have...The likeness is a little off but it is clearly Daryl and he looks great next to Merle with the chopper which is fantastically detailed...another great job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 13 May 2014
FInally a good daryl figure, it's like norman reedus, the face and body are really similar and well done. THe figure is very articulated and the chopper has a nice level of detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend got me this as a present and I couldn't be happier. The detail is amazing down to the little ..., 28 Oct. 2014
This is a must have for TWD fans,
My boyfriend got me this as a present and I couldn't be happier.
The detail is amazing down to the little knife.
I can't wait to collect more of these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›