5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2014
G. Armitage "gayleywaley" (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best of 2003 - 2014 (Audio CD)
All the best tracks of Hard Fi on one CD makes for one very happy better half. Love the fact that it can also be downloaded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard-Fi: Best of 2003 - 2014, 14 Mar 2014
Jon Swift (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best of 2003 - 2014 (Audio CD)
I love Hard-Fi, so when I saw they'd released Best of 2003 - 2014 I ordered it, despite the fact that I've got all the tracks on other CDs. They've put together a sound selection of tracks to chart their last 11 years of music. It's a great compilation and worth the outlay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Album Bargain buy, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Best of 2003 - 2014 (Audio CD)
Great Album from Hard Fi all of the classics on this Cd from Hard to beat to Living for the weekend as me always seem to lol. Many more classics like Tied up to Tight and Cash Machine and many more great hits plus New track Move on Over great tune bargain Cd been a fan of Hard Fi for years glad bought classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential 'Best Of' Collection..., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Best of 2003 - 2014 (Audio CD)
Was a massive fan of Hard-Fi back in the days of Stars of CCTV and as they sold out Brixton 5 nights running etc.. While later albums might not have had as much critical or commercial success, this is a timely reminder of how good Hard-Fi were and continue to be... Stand out tracks for me are Hard to Beat, Fire in the House and of course Living for the Weekend. I also love the fact that Move On Now has been included off the first album, a real personal favourite of mine..

If you never bought Once Upon a Time in the West or Killer Sounds, I would definitely recommend getting this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard-Fi's Best Of, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Best of 2003 - 2014 (Audio CD)
After 3 albums in 9 years, Hard-Fi release this Best Of. No doubt this means Warners will drop them after this comes out to see out their contract with them.

And so onto the music. All I can say I've been a fan of the band since their debut album back in 2005. I own all 3 of their studio albums to date and this Best Of covers all 3 in a very good way. All the tracks are great, and if you've only heard one or two tracks like Living For The Weekend and Hard To Beat (all included here) then buy this album right now! As every track here is a sure fire hit. You won't regret buying this album and you'll be blasting out these Killer Sounds for years to come.

I've seen them live 3 times on all 3 album tours. Go see them if you get a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin, 2 Feb 2014
Mr. Clive Winter "CBW" (Gloucesershire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best of 2003 - 2014 (Audio CD)
Good pick up songs , from one of the Best Bands of the last ten years, some have been remixed , and the price of the cd is a bargain , if you like good rock , with a hint of Ska, this is for you . I think fans of The Clash would enjoy this collection ,
Hard Fi just seem to capture a seedy side to city life , My one question is this the end of Hard Fi , and my one wish was , I wish they were more prolific , its agony wait for new material

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard-FI's Best Of 2003 - 2014, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Best of 2003 - 2014 (Audio CD)
I have been a big fan of Hard-Fi since their first Album. Love the new additions MOVE OVER and LIKE A DRUG, but the track list is great otherwise and includes three of my all-time favourites, HARD TO BEAT, LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND and BETTER DO BETTER. Also love what they've done with the new cover :)

If you haven’t picked this up, get it now!

Best of 2003 - 2014
Best of 2003 - 2014 by Hard-Fi (Audio CD - 2014)