Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 19 December 2013
Another brilliant worship album from Matt Redman, full of extra special atmosphere from it being a live recording. Inspiring and uplifting. I recommend it!
on 11 April 2014
There are some good songs on this album, it does not show the innovation of the likes of the Rend, or Gungor, but it is a good album to play in the car.
on 8 May 2014
I bought this CD on the strength of Matt Redman's '10,000 Reasons' being so brilliant. I wasn't disappointed, 'Your Grace Finds Me' is just as great.
on 26 March 2014
This album has some great songs, it is difficult to compare to the absolutely fantastic 10,000 reasons, but it is in the same style.
Recommended!
on 22 April 2015
Not Matt Redman's best, but he's still able to lead a congregation (or a lady listening in her car!) into the presence of God with his amazing music.
on 16 October 2014
I absolutely LOVE this album, played it non stop when I first got it, still a favourite. Creates such a sense of God's presence and His love for us.
on 20 April 2014
This latest CD is just great. Some excellent tracks which I could listen to all day. Matt has again produced an award winning CD, highly recommended.
on 11 January 2014
Matt Redman has produced yet another amazing worship album. If you want to give praise to The Lord I would wholly (or maybe Holy) recommend it.
on 17 November 2013
Amazing album. Recommend listening in conjunction with Youversion Bible app's reading plan for this album. All songs rooted in Scripture.
on 9 January 2014
Good choice of songs with heartfelt words and excellent backing. Certainly an inspiration as one hears these melodies on a regular basis.