4.0 out of 5 stars Worth having for pushing weights
They are well priced and very well fitting
My wrists definitely feel more supported
My only comment is the grip for pulling exercises like chin ups, is slippery
My I need to wear them in more but because the padding on the palm is generous may a bit too much, you lose feel and grip for these types of exercises
Published 12 months ago by sanjay sethi

2.0 out of 5 stars These gloves are fantastic but after 3 weeks of use 6 days a ...
These gloves are fantastic but after 3 weeks of use 6 days a week they are not standing the test of time

Where the strap meets the gloves is starting to come apart and the stitching on the thumb is doing the same i can see my skin through it.

I could stitch them up and they would probably be okay but whats the point.

Its a real shame...
Published 2 months ago by frances mageean

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth having for pushing weights, 7 Dec 2013
They are well priced and very well fitting
My wrists definitely feel more supported
My only comment is the grip for pulling exercises like chin ups, is slippery

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money., 29 Nov 2013
What can I say? They fit like a glove! They are comfortable, adjustable with the addition of a wrist strap, which is esp. useful when lifting those heavier weights. And they actually look cool, as well. Even if they don't last as long as the gloves they are replacing, which must have been at least 20 years old, they are still good value for money. Easily worth 5 stars and would highly recommend them for working out with weights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, highly recommended., 18 July 2014
I'd never used weightlifting gloves before buying these, but after tearing my hands to shreds for the umpteenth time on a relatively low weight, I decided to give these a go. As with many gym accessories, I assumed the price points would be quite high, so I opted for these thinking I'd see how the style suited before going on to something that cost more and would (presumably) be better.

As it is, I don't think I'll be needing to buy another pair. Not only do the Elite gloves do a fantastic job at protecting the skin of the hands, but the velcro wrist straps - which I assumed would be next to useless when it came to the pressure exerted while doing the big lifts - are fantastic. I've got naturally very small wrists, and a pre-existing condition with my ligaments meant that in the past I'd really struggled with certain lifts, particularly bench press, where my wrists would give up long before the muscle groups I was actually working would.

These straps have been little short of a revelation, securing my wrists tightly but without feeling restrictive. Undoubtedly there's a psychological boost that comes from the added confidence in my wrists, but the straps themselves work wonders.

While I appreciate that there exists something of a stigma around gloves, particularly in heavy-lifting circles, I'd highly recommend that anyone not investing in a pair swallow their pride and get a pair - after all, being barehanded is nothing compared to adding 10kg to your lifts overnight.

5.0 out of 5 stars fault free, 2 Mar 2014
Im so glad i spent a couple of extra pounds on these gloves they are very well made, very supportive and look as though they should last a bit longer than most other gloves i have used over the years. The accurate size guide makes ordering the correct size gloves easy, my knucles are 92mm across so i orderd the large and they are a perfect fit (not too loose and not too tight. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch., 3 Sep 2013
I don't use gloves when lifting Barbells but i bought these gloves for lifting more odd objects such as kegs where the skin can get scrapped of the back of your hand and they are of excellent quality and craftsmanship, very pleased and should last me a long long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Jun 2013
D. HOLMES "David Holmes" (orkney) - See all my reviews
I bought these to stop the build up of hard skin on my hands that I'm starting to get and they feel fantastic. I've tried cheaper more well known weight lifting gloves in the past, but they didn't feel as good as these
ones do. I'd definitely recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... weeks now before commenting and find them to be excellent in all respects, 8 Dec 2014
This review is from: Weight Lifting Gloves - Top Quality Leather Gym Gloves With Wrist Support + FREE Bonuses - Double Stitched Padded Palm + Wrist Wrap - Lifting Gloves For Use In Gym, Weight Training & Weight Lifting - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (Misc.)
I have used these gloves for a number of weeks now before commenting and find them to be excellent in all respects. The wrist strap is adjustable and can be wrapped as tight or as loose as you wish for added support and there is an additional velcro fastening across the back of the hand that allows the gloves to be taken off more easily and yet which can be tightened to provide a snug fit. Really good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable pair of gloves., 25 Jun 2014
Well made gloves that beat my previous pair of cheap Lonsdale ones! Appreciate the wrist support these give you and I'm overall happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 24 Jun 2014
Gloves fit okay, the measurements provided before ordering are accurate.

My only complaint is that inside of the gloves dyes your hands black. After a few uses it does not happen again though.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 22 May 2014
Mookie (Hertford UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these to replace an aging pair of gloves. I didn't know what to expect from the wrist wrap as I had not used them before but for curling it helps me maintain form.

Gloves feel great, sturdy and comfy.

I ordered a Large for a 9cm hand span.