5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase
Published 7 months ago by John Mossop

1.0 out of 5 stars Portable phone Battery Charger
The battery charger stopped working after three weeks. I tried to contact someone to get a replacement and had no joy.
I still have a non working product so the feedback is not positive, Very disappointed with the after care as it was non existent
Published 21 days ago by lesley Heron

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 19 Sep 2013
I recently bought the TeckNet iEP1200mAH External Power Bank as I was going camping over the weekend and needed somewhere to charge my phone. It was the best thing I have bought on amazon for a while as not only did I have enough power to charge my HTC One I was able to charge my girlfriends Samsung Galaxy S3 plus her sister's and partners IPhone's. Within the box you get enough adapters to fit pretty much all electrical devices and it comes with a handy little pouch so you can store it safely without fear you are going to damage it. The power pack charges your devices pretty rapidly as I found out. I didn't charge my stuff over night, I charged it in the morning before we set out which was enough time to charge the devices ready for us all to have fully charged phones for the day ahead. In total I must of used the charger more than 5 times and I still had some juice left in the pack when I returned home. If you are thinking about buying an external charger pack I would definitely recommend this one as its a great buy not bulky as it can fit in your pocket and it does the job.

Great buy, overjoyed with my purchase.

Thanks TeckNet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable charger, 3 Jun 2013
A great present. Quick to charge, and able to provide a number of charges for various gadgets considering the number of different adaptors available. A must have for anyone on the move, travelling, camping etc......

5.0 out of 5 stars INVALUABLE TO POWER DASH CAM, 27 Jan 2014
I use my TeckNet Power Bank 15000mAh to run my old iPhone 4 as a dash cam using an app called Witness. The phones built in battery last less than 2 hours when used for this purpose and it's not possible, for various reasons, to effectively keep the phones video camera running when plugged in to the 12 volt. I therefore decided to invest in this TechNet device having experimented with a 2300mAh clip on backup battery. And what a success it is! The Power Bank will sit happily in the corner of my dash on a sticky pad below the windscreen whilst connected to the iPhone using a standard charge/data cable which is for the best part concealed behind the A pillar trim. The phone is then running as a video camera for 10 to 11 hours a day and runs without a hitch for over two days, so well over 20 hours, before I then recharge the Power Bank - even then the Power Bank isn't fully discharged & whilst running the iPhone's video will keep the phone fully charged. To me this Power Bank is invaluable & well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Jan 2014
Does exactly what it says. A reliable energy source when you need it, and as it's just a huge battery it holds a huge amount of power in terms of smartphones or tablets. No regrets on this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Power Bank, 12 Jan 2014
This item was chosen for reserve phone and tablet longevity on coach trips abroad at this time of year in the ski-ing season. This has proved an invaliable item which has proven fit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bit of kit. IT'S GREAT!, 21 Dec 2013
Especially if you have a phone battery which comuses more power than a supercar on petrol. Mine is a HTC ONE.

Whats inside the box?

- 15,000 maH Powerbank external battery.
- 1 Micro USB cable.
- 30-pin connector, a Mini USB connector, plus one other.

How long does the product take to charge itself?
- 5-7 Hours to fill up with power.

How many times can you charge your phone on it?

- iPhone 4 can charge up to full for 3 or more times.
- HTC One, you can charge up to full for 3 or more times.

All in all its really simple to use, since it comes with a user freindly instruction manual.

1.0 out of 5 stars Portable phone Battery Charger, 1 April 2014
This review is from: TeckNetŪ POWER BANK 9000mAh USB External Battery Backup Pack, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger (Dual 5V 3.1A USB Output) for Apple iPhone 5, iPad mini 2/1, iPad 5/4 (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPhone 4S, iPad 3/2/1; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Ace, Note 3/2; HTC One, Sensation, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars My one is useless, 15 Mar 2014
It disconnects itself when phone is part charged. I thought the cables might be getting dislodged (it won't reconnect without a push of the button) but I have watched it on the table today and it lasts between 30 seconds and 30 minutes before just disconnecting itself.

Not a problem if you are watching it like a hawk but useless if you expect to come back and find your phone charged.

May be a duff unit - I am returning for refund or replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent - size of a packet of extra strong mints, 4 Feb 2014
This charged my samsung s4 mini fully taking the same time as if I had charged from mains, I would recommend this to anyone who wants to charge their phone on the go, the charging cable is a short white one, excellent length for the job (as you wouldn't want a long one when on the go), it also includes an adaptor for an iphone (though I didn't use that). Size is about the size of large mascara or packet of extra strong mints but very light easily put into coat pocket if you wanted to.

When charging the pack for the first time I left it charging off my computer overnight as wanted to go to sleep but the directions say it takes several hours. When charged the lights on the side of the powerpack stop flashing.

Only thing when first using it to charge phone I didn't disconnect it when it was finished and when I went to use it again, it didn't have any charge. So make sure that you disconnect the power pack when your phone is fully charged as it doesn't switch off automatically in this function.

The packaging was compact and sufficient sometimes you get loads of silly packaging but this was in a small box and arrived in one of those cardboard envelopes.

Directions were not very clear so had to use common sense basically you put the usb end in the computer and the small end into the power pack to charge the pack and to charge your phone/device you reverse the process putting the standard usb end in the power pack and the small end into your phone/device.

The power bank just shuts down when charging of phone/device is complete and the torch is very bright and has a black wrist strap, though I would have bought it this item without the torch.

I intend to buy another for my sister as she is always going low on her battery when on the go and driving me crazy saying she can't talk as her battery is low.

For Ģ10.97 an excellent buy very pleased would recommend would also suggest as a gift for anyone who is smart phone mad.

UPDATE 1st APRIL 2014

One thing to mention is that if you don't use the powerbank for a period of time the charge seems to evaporate so you must recharge it if you don't use it for a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & Top Marks for Customer Service, 3 Feb 2014
P. Moloney "Paul Moloney" (Dublin 8, Dublin Ireland) - See all my reviews
Full marks simply because of TeckNet's great customer service; my iEP390 (previously bought on Amazon) stopped taking a charge so I send them a mail. They send me a replacement (latest model here), no quibble whatsoever and very helpful. Top marks!

P.