5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
Published 4 months ago by SPARTA

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot charge Sumvision Voyager
This charger WILL charge my Nexus 7 tablet but WILL NOT charge my Sumvision Voyager 7 inch tablet. Curious but true.
Published 1 month ago by John Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 April 2014
Works perfectly! I have used it abroad as a backup for my iPhone 5 and charges it very quickly! Good size, fits easily in your pocket with your phone. For an iphone5 you will get about 2-3 charges depending on your level of battery. The torch is very bright and runs off of the charged battery! The glass for the torch is a little flimsy but thats not what you bought it for. Has that legit, authentic feel about it too for such a low price. I love it, take it around with me everywhere.

No complaints here, have recommended several times and would again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 19 Sep 2013
I recently bought the TeckNet iEP1200mAH External Power Bank as I was going camping over the weekend and needed somewhere to charge my phone. It was the best thing I have bought on amazon for a while as not only did I have enough power to charge my HTC One I was able to charge my girlfriends Samsung Galaxy S3 plus her sister's and partners IPhone's. Within the box you get enough adapters to fit pretty much all electrical devices and it comes with a handy little pouch so you can store it safely without fear you are going to damage it. The power pack charges your devices pretty rapidly as I found out. I didn't charge my stuff over night, I charged it in the morning before we set out which was enough time to charge the devices ready for us all to have fully charged phones for the day ahead. In total I must of used the charger more than 5 times and I still had some juice left in the pack when I returned home. If you are thinking about buying an external charger pack I would definitely recommend this one as its a great buy not bulky as it can fit in your pocket and it does the job.

Great buy, overjoyed with my purchase.

Thanks TeckNet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase in a long time, 3 July 2014
Quality product, I've tested it out and so far it has charged my iphone 5 from dead 7 times and still has juice. Very handy to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 29 July 2014
J. Brett (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and it gives me peace of mind when out and about, before I can return to mains power. I recommended this to my brother for his full size S3 and 7 inch Samsung tablet. He bought an identical one (price had dropped a little so even better).
Seems an ideal compromise between size, weight and capacity (for a couple of days' use).
I did notice that the 2.1A socket only charges my phone with the TeckNet supplied cable. The original Samsung USB cable only works with the 1.0A socket. I haven't bothered getting a multimeter out to see what's going on with the cables, but I believe it's the way the data pair are connected (or otherwise) and the resistance between them that signals to the phone that it can indeeed use 2.1A. The Samsung cable gets left at home. The anomaly exists with a 2.1A capable Apple mains charger I aquired too, so it's the USB specification.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 3 July 2014
I am happy with the product. I was about 5 days away from home and it charged my iphone 5 several times. I had absolutely no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Jan 2014
Does exactly what it says. A reliable energy source when you need it, and as it's just a huge battery it holds a huge amount of power in terms of smartphones or tablets. No regrets on this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this brilliant Power Bank about a month or so ago and ..., 2 Aug 2014
I bought this brilliant Power Bank about a month or so ago and I have actually found myself using this even at home where there are so many charging points simply because of the fact that its so convenient. I bought it mainly because I had pulled a muscle in my lower back and could not move for weeks and during that time the tiniest of moves was proving to be quite challenging. So I looked for a power bank on Amazon and this being my first experience buying a power bank I wasn't sure what I was looking for.

I bought the 15000 mAh pack and now its safe to say that this was the best purchase I have made for a long time. This power bank has 2 USB charging ports and the outputs are 1 A and 2.1 A respectively. The 1 A is useful for charging mobile phones whereas the 2.1 A is specifically for iPads and tablets. If just charging the my iPhone, I manage to get a whopping 8 charges from a single charge of the power bank! Whereas if I am charging my iPad and iPhone either simultaneously or individually then I get about 4 charges for my iPhone and 1 charge for my iPad. I think that is fantastic!

This product is also made up of quality Samsung cells inside the shell which means you are going to get a good life out of the product. All in all this is a highly recommended product for everybody. 5 Stars all round! Well done TeckNet!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot charge Sumvision Voyager, 23 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need on for a daily carry, 14 July 2014
TooFar (Hertfordshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This is a great portable device for an every-day carry.
I had a 15,000mAh external battery but found it heavy for EDC. I include the bigger one in my weekend carry now.
This 6,000mAh can charge an iPad 3 and will charge an iPhone 5S about three times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for use with my SGS3. Very fast, ..., 13 July 2014
Bought for use with my SGS3. Very fast, gives almost a full charge in 60 mins. Look after the usb cable that comes with it, I found it will not charge through other cables. My son has a tablet with a dodgy battery, and uses this as a portable power supply for it.