5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone.
The phone was delivered within 2 days since I ordered it first class. I'm really pleased with it and it makes a nice change from my old android phone which I've had for nearly 5 years. It came with a lightning charging cable, a USB plug and earphones. But since it doesn't come with a screen protector I suggest getting one along with a case on amazon.
I'm not going to...
Published 4 months ago by Matt

1.0 out of 5 stars Great phone but not unlocked
Published 8 months ago by bremner3368

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone., 8 April 2014
I'm not going to get into the whole android vs iphone debate since I believe it is down to your own preferences and what you want from a phone. I have had androids all my life and fancied a change. I picked the 16GB model because I'm tired of running out of internal memory all the time since my samsung had only 2GB.

P.S. If anyone is undecided about a network, Virgin offer unlimited texts, 150 minutes and 500GB data for 7 a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not a 5S but that's not what you're paying for, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Apple iPhone 5c 16GB White SIM-Free Smartphone (Electronics)
The 5c comes in at about a hundred pounds less than a 5S, and for good reason: plastic screen, slower processor and no slow-motion video capture. Although the latter is hardly the end of the world since it is a somewhat luxury feature, the phone remains essentially the same in terms of usability; it won't crack at the screen so easily (a bane of many iPhone users I know) and, because of the pretty cool variety of colours, looks better than its more expensive cousin. Some people prefer android (as I once did) so this product isn't for you but I, like many others, found the switch to be the best phone-based decision I ever made; PLEASE NOTE, iOS is not for everyone.

At under 400, the phone works out at less than 15 a month so, if you've got the cash to spend up front, save yourself getting mugged off by your network and get a sim-only deal. Without the phone to pay for too you'll save yourself over 20 on your tariff (up to 30), saving 5-25 a month over two years you'll get more for your money on a sim-only deal regardless.

What's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Mar 2014
Super fast compared to previous versions of iphone. Nice light weight. Clear screen. Can't fault it so far. Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handset. Perfect upgrade from my iPhone 4, 10 Jan 2014
I recently decided to get an iPhone 5C in blue when my upgrade date came up with Vodafone. This is my 1st upgrade since my iPhone 4, which I previously had on a 24 month contract & I must say this is one hell of a great handset to upgrade to,

I was originally looking at getting an iPhone 5S also, but decided that going for the iPhone 5C was the better option as I could get it free on the the monthly tariff I was looking at & would have to either drop down a tariff to get the iPhone 5S free or pay 89 to to get the handset on the same monthly tariff.

After owning the handset for just over a week now, I can say hand on heat that I am really impressed with the 5C & in no way regret going for this model over the 5S.

In the past Apple has followed the same release pattern ever since the original iPhone was replaced by the 3G. New model gets released becoming the flagship iPhone & the previous version remains in the line up at a reduced price. This time however Apple has gone down a different route. Instead of keeping the original iPhone 5 in the lineup along side the 5S at a reduced price, Apple has scrapped the original iPhone 5 & replaced it with the 5C at a lower price point to the 5S, which is essentially the same as the iPhone 5 internally placed inside a new polly carbonate plastic shell which comes in a vary of vibrant colours including white, pink, yellow, blue & green which look quite fantastic + very eye catching. The differences don't end at just a splash of colour to the handset, Apple has updated a couple of pieces of hardware including a slightly better front facing iSight camera + a bigger battery which provides about 10% more juice. The iPhone 5 lineup also introduced a slightly larger 4.0" Retina display screen which looks absolutely crystal clear & vibrant + also increases the iPhones standard home screen size, allowing for 6 rows of app, which is a nice increase from the 5 rows found on previous models with 3.5" displays.

Quite a few people have commented on Apples decision to change the construction to polly carbonate plastic, saying that it looks cheap or kiddish, but in all honesty I have to say that this handset feels anything but cheap. Whilst the handset is as Apple puts it "Unashamedly plastic", it still feels like a very high quality product which is very well constructed. I quite like the fact the handset is a little bit thicker & heavier in comparison to the 5 & 5S as it feels very comfortable in the hand, so I feel like I quite easily handle it without a case being needed for better grip, which is something I always found with my iPhone 4 with its square edges.

Performance wise is where I really noticed a huge improvement over my iPhone 4. I had updated my old iPhone 4 to iOS 7 & was now quite familiar with it, but it's plain to see that Apples latest version of iOS was clearly optimised for the iPhone 5 lineup. Thanks to the new A6 processor which was introduced in the iPhone 5, iOS 7 zips through tasks like a breeze such as loading up web pages in Safari or loading up updates to Facebook. The iPhone 5C'S A6 processor also allows iOS 7 to handle more apps in multitasking with ease without any issues.

At the end of the day, I would whole heartedly recommend the iPhone 5C to anybody upgrading from an iPhone 4S or lower model as it is an awesome handset, especially if you'd like to save a bit of money to get a slightly better tariff deal. However, if you are upgrading from an iPhone 5, I would probably recommend going for the 5S as this would be a bigger jump in performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars C IS FOR COLOUR, 8 Oct 2013
I don't know why I love Apple. Obsessed? I have been using iPhone 4 for the last 2 years or so. Missed 4s and 5 but I know them from friends'. Upgrade time now. Waiting for 5s. But these new colourful batch of 5c caught my attention. Could not think of anything else. OCD thing? And finally here I am with my choice of this beautiful blue 16GB iPhone 5c.

The latest upgraded version in iPhone is 5s after the previous one 5. This 5c is just a slight modification to 5. You can always check and compare the technical specification on Apple or Amazon or other sites. They say its back is made of plastic but it doesn't look like it. It's very shiny and smooth that can be scratched or slipped from your hand easily. Need one protective case immediately. It's slim, light, tall and sexy. With default IOS7 blue screen looks very cool. Enough of black and white world of iPhones. I feel colourful.

BEWARE -
Although it didn't happen to me, many buyers have issues with iPhones bought from Amazon. Because they are sold by sellers and not Amazon directly. Issues are like,
- 'UNLOCKED' phones turn to be 'LOCKED' to one network.
- 'OPENED' phones are sold as 'NEW'.
- Phones are 'USA' version which may cause issues with 'UK' sims.
These phones are usually non-refundable once opened from the box. And without opening and using, you won't know what's going on. So just be careful!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real iPhone 5C, SIM unlocked, UK version, 18 July 2014
I'll admit I was terrified when I paid 90 less for an Apple product - would it arrive, would there be a phone in the box, would it switch on, would it be a genuine Apple, would it work with any SIM in the UK...etc. I even checked all the packaging against internet images before I opened. At each stage of activation I checked and worried, but it was all absolutely fine. Battery was completely dead, which was not a great start, but in 30 mins we were up an running and the guy in the Vodafone shop was fantastic swapping to a nano SIM and getting it all set-up - no problem detected by the experts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great phone but not unlocked, 15 Dec 2013
Amazon service brilliant but let down by seller as phone not genuine uk stock but was locked to a Hong Kong company - received it very quickly but taking it in to check all was ok at the apple store was very disappointed but not as much as my daughter would have been on Xmas day - phone was not unlocked at all so would have been unable to use with the SIM card I had bought - amazon very good as they distributed product on behalf of seller and will give full refund once they receive it back but beware buyers and if u have bought a phone from this seller get it checked - could be this one just slipped through but worth checking x

5.0 out of 5 stars C IS FOR COLOUR, 8 Oct 2013

BEWARE -
- 'UNLOCKED' phones turn to be 'LOCKED' to one network.
- 'OPENED' phones are sold as 'NEW'.
- Phones are 'USA' version which may cause issues with 'UK' sims.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Dec 2013
very good for the price paid has everything i want on the phone woul recomend 5 star great great great

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 May 2014
My son has been using this for a few months now and its great. - supplier delivered on time and exactly as promised and works perfectly on uk networks