on 30 October 2013
I love this track and I can recommend it to other James Blunt fans. The lyrics really mean something when you listen to them.
on 27 October 2013
Really great song words with a lot of meaning from a great artist who gets better and better a must!
on 5 January 2014
Great tilte track, saw it performed on the Graham Norton Show.
This is a great album.

I Pre-ordered it using Amazon prime but it did not arrive on the day it was released, let down by Royal Mail I think.
However I was able to download the MP3s using the new fantastic system introduced my Amazon.
on 20 October 2013
Downloaded this track onto my Cloud Player, I absolutely love it. Its so catchy, the lyrics are good and I can't stop playing the video on You Tube as well. Also saw James Blunt on the Graham Norton Show singing the song live. I really want the album now. Great and a real ear worm !
on 14 October 2013
What I like about James Blunt is the way he is able to produce different types of sounds. This song is so catchy and, I feel, is a deviation to his normal songs. A great party sound which you will enjoy and start tapping your feet.
on 2 December 2013
A very good album, lots of cracking songs. Bought for my partner having heard the bonfire heart song on he radio and she loves the whole album. I have to admit, although it's not my usual music taste....it is rather a good listen.
on 26 October 2013
Great lyrics and catchy tune. Not as emotional as 'Carry You Home' or 'Goodbye My Lover,' both of which I love, but sure to appeal to a wide audience and will help to assure the popularity of James Blunt for a long time.
on 6 November 2013
James Blunt - Does some cracking songs and is not up himself like most of the other singers (rihanna, miley cyrus and all those stupid talentless rappers, etc etc.
Look forward to more songs by Mr Blunt
on 25 October 2013
Saw james singing this on graham Norton and had to have it. I have all his other music and can't wait until the CD album comes out, so that I can buy it. One of his best yet.
on 10 November 2013
As with all James Blunt's songs this one is superb. The lyrics really get to you and
his distinctive voice just gets better and better. Really recommend this track.