4.0 out of 5 stars Tight to start with, but they do stretch

3.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting for replacement
Published on 7 Mar 2010 by S. J. Kemp

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight to start with, but they do stretch, 24 Feb 2010
Marcel (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
These are really nice slippers, very warm and well made, but like another reviewer found they are a snug fit when you first put them on. Normally I'm a size 9 so ordered the 9-10, but still they were too small. Initially I couldn't wear them with any socks on; without socks they were only just ok. I really wanted some new slippers, so ended up wearing them anyway. They have stretched over time (one month) and now fit well (with or without socks).

You could order a size bracket larger (as I did for my wife) or, if you are the bottom end of the bracket you are ordering then let them stretch.

Warning: these are not the kind of slippers you can get on your feet without using your hands, so if you have trouble bending down perhaps they are not for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm But Small, 9 Feb 2010
These slippers are warm and comfortable and just the job for the coldest part of most rooms - the zone just above the floor, but they were too small for me. I normally buy UK size 9 shoes and I ordered the size UK 9 - 10 thinking that they would be fine but when I tried them out, there just wasn't enough room for my toes. Part of the problem lies in the lack of height in the area of the toes; the material tapers down too soon to the front of the slipper. I clearly needed the next size up and that's what I recommend for anyone interested in buying a pair of these. Instead, I passed them on to my daughter, who loves them! She normally wears a size 7 yet these slippers fit her perfectly! Another small point: they only just cover the ankle and really I am looking for something that extends further up the calf. There just seems to be a lack of comfortable men's slipper boots on the market at reasonable prices. The delivery was very prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy big!, 25 April 2010
C. Wilson - See all my reviews
Purchased these for my hubby as he was looking for boot slippers and found it really hard to get them elsewhere. He absolutely LOVES them and wears them around the house all the time! Would definately recommend getting a larger size - hubby usually wears UK7-8s so I got these boots in a 9-10 which fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daddy slippers!, 13 Dec 2009
Mrs. F Marriott (Derby) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my fiance. After recently becoming a daddy he decided he should have some slippers and wanted some boot ones like mine but couldn't seem to find any mens versions. Was really pleased when i found these as they were exactly what he wanted and really reasonably priced. The base of the slippers is plastic which looks like it will last a long time as this is the part in slippers that usually goes first in my experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars very warm, 14 Mar 2010
K. Hollis "hollis58" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
these coolers are brilliant for people with bad circulation as they really do keep your feet warm! have used them in the snow (indoors only) but even standing at the door I didn't feel the cold on my feet even though the rest of me was freezing!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Cooler Boot Slippers, 9 Jan 2010
A. K. Osciak "Andrzej Osciak" (REDDITCH ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Hi All, I bought the mens Cooler Brand Boot Slippers size 11/12 and i am size 10, they fit me like a
glove, they are light warm and I'm walking on the MOON dudurum?. I WILL defiantly get some more when
it's time. Fast delivery too. Well Impressed.
Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Super snug boots, 8 Dec 2009
A. Jones (Bangor, UK) - See all my reviews
These slipper boots are as comfy and warm as they look in the photo. I put them on and then don't want to ever take them off because they're so lovely to wear. They are a quality made pair of suede boots with a luxurious fur lining, were delivered fast, and I will definitely be buying another pair when these are worn out. I highly recommend this seller to everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting for replacement, 7 Mar 2010
S. J. Kemp (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
These slippers are lovely and my husband was delighted to receive them for Valentine's Day (slippers - how romantic!!). However, there was a fault with the heel inside one of the slippers where the padding was missing, making it uncomfortable. I contacted the vendor by email who asked me to send them back (which we did) and told us they were out of stock of the brown - so we could either have a replacement pair in beige, or wait until brown were in stock the following week. We chose the latter but after two weeks received nothing. I have emailed them again, through Amazon, but have still received no answer nor any delivery of replacement slippers. I am very disappointed in the service even though the slippers are a nice product (if they had not have been faulty). Still waiting.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Get the sizing right, 6 Feb 2012
I read a few of these reviews before buying a pair for myself. I got a bit overwhelmed with the whole sizing issues (I'm a size 9) so went for the size up just in case. After around a month of wearing pretty frequently (my house is freezing) I can say that they do definitely stretch. I'd say for future buyers, if you are at the bottom of the bracket (e.g.size 9) then stick to the 9-10 bracket, but if you are on the higher side of the bracket (e.g. 10) then maybe consider going up a size.
However, these slippers are ideal and perfect for what I wanted. Very comfy and I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars cozy!, 2 Dec 2011
My son complained that all the slipper socks which warmed your ankles were for girls, so when I saw these I had to get them for him. Result? Complete contentment!!! They are well-made, cozy, sturdy enough to go outside as far as the dustbin, and soft enough to curl up in a chair.

ARRAY(0xb2e9e4bc)