5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent size and weight and lots of pockets
Excellent size and weight and lots of pockets, already used on several walks and it held everything we needed. good first on shoulders
Published 12 months ago by palandpac13

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this company
I bought a backpack from them and the bag didn't last one 20km hike. 2 buckles snapped and had to be taped together to make it through the rest of the trip.
I emailed them after my trip, they agreed to replace it (as they should).
After telling them what colour bag I waited, I waited a couple of weeks and didn't hear back.
Finally reached out to them and...
Published 15 months ago by curb05

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this company, 29 Oct. 2013
I emailed them after my trip, they agreed to replace it (as they should).
Finally reached out to them and they respond with "sorry we don't have that in stock"
They figured they would just wait for me to chase them down instead of informing me of short stock when I told them.
I am still waiting.
It has been 8 weeks. I still do not have a replacement.
Avoid this company and their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent size and weight and lots of pockets, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Vertical 10L Extra Small Backpack Back Pack Walking Hiking Cycling Running

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 1 week, 20 Jan. 2014
Bought this for a 2 week holiday to South Africa and after the first week the seam at the side had split leaving all my belongings susceptible to falling out or being stolen!! And the small inner pocket inside the large front pocket also ripped meaning all my bank cards etc fell out into my bag. Very badly made product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good small backpack, 12 May 2014
hi all well worth buying if you want a small backpack its comfortable on your back and very light weight the compartments are easy to put things in and take out

5.0 out of 5 stars small vertical backpack, 26 Mar. 2014
Bought for my husband to take bits and pieces when out on his bike. Just the right size - and weight when full - for a still active 80+. He was very pleased with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy but..........., 27 Feb. 2014
.........at £4.99 I'm not complaining too much.

I bought this for work. I have to carry a clip board and other papers plus some odds and sods. It should do but I wouldn't use it for anything else.
Flimsy material and sticky zips. If I get 10 months out of it I'll be happy.....or possibly lucky!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little backpack, 11 Feb. 2014
This is a fabulous little backpack.It is designed really well and great value for your money.I would highly recommend Fran. London

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight Backpack, 27 Jan. 2014
VERY lightweight and flimsy but not sure how waterproof it is. Very suitable for summer walking, with snack and drink. Front pocket very accessible and a safer pocket inside for valuables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, bought it for the colour initally., 12 Dec. 2013
For an inexpensive small bag that I use on my cycle trips in the wet and dry, this bag is great. plenty of separate sections for all sorts of bits and pieces needed on long days out on the bike. I did give it a spray with waterproofing which may have helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Strong with a zip inside pocket, 17 Aug. 2014
Good quality. Strong with a zip inside pocket! Ideal for holidays when you need to take a few belongings with you