on 2 January 2014
I bought this bracelet to give to my mother-in-law for a Christmas present but when it arrived I loved it so much I decided to keep it for myself, the pearls are such a lovely colour and all different shapes. The size of the braclet is good as it sits neatly on your wrist and dosen't slide up and down your arm. The only reason it didn't get five stars is that it is a bit of a fiddle to get on due to the heart shaped opening.
on 6 February 2014
Bought as a gift. My wife loved it. The product is well packaged and looks very nice. The silver detail sets the whole thing off quite well. It is quite small though, make sure you measure.
on 2 December 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift for my wife, hope she likes it. Arrived very quickly, pearls look nice but silver looks a bit cheap. However wife will be the best judge.
on 28 July 2015
My wife really liked this. Looks exquisite.