5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 21 July 2014
This review is from: The Way, My Way (Kindle Edition)
What a great book - I ploughed through it in two days (ironically choosing public transport over walking to give me more reading time). I found the book funny, inspirational (in a genuine way) and very relatable. It's made me incredibly excited about starting the camino in September. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved this story!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Way, My Way (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story by Bill Bennett, it was easy to read. I would love to do the Camino one day, but somehow don't think I could walk 800km with a 10kg bag on my back. I admire Bill Bennett for doing the Camino walk in one month despite being in pain with his blistered feet and wonky knee. He met all sorts of interesting people along the way. The book is full of good humour and I laughed at the descriptions of the Italian Pilgrims in their designer gear stepping of a luxurious coach for photographs and only to take off again! The only thing I can say now is that I will miss this book, I enjoyed my own little Camino trip each night, even though it was only through a book! Well done Bill Bennett, I do hope this won't be your only adventure and we shall see another book soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story, well written, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Way, My Way (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book - I am preparing to walk the Camino and have read several books by people sharing their experiences and this, for me, is the best by a long way. Bill shares his story with a poignant self-awareness which has several laugh-out-loud moments and helped me to believe that I could achieve it too. He draws the reader in and paints the scenery and characters along The Way; but even if you are not planning to walk the Camino, it is a story of discovery - of self and place, of humour and humility in extremis, and ultimately of a deepening understanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Way, My Way (Kindle Edition)
The best Camino book I've read .the only thing bad about this book is that it ended.could not put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational!, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Way, My Way (Kindle Edition)
I have read many books on The Way and this is the best by a mile! It is funny, honest and touching and therefore compelling reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Way, My Way (Kindle Edition)
I have read several books about walking the Camino but this is my favourite. Bill is a lovable character even if he occasionally irritates. Shall read it again before my own Camino next year for inspiration.

The Way, My Way