Platform: PlayStation 3|Change

on 4 April 2015
I bought the game for my daughter she is very happy with it!
on 12 June 2014
This game really surprised me . I wasn't sure if i would like it , but my fears were completely squashed after about an hour . Keeping it short Graphics 9/10 ,Length 8/10,Game mechanics 9/10.......Does what it says on the box giving you countless options to complete your missions . Game of the year edition is totally worth it for once....JUST GET IT
on 13 February 2015
As described, great game would recommend.
on 6 May 2015
Amazing game, well worth the money.
on 3 May 2015
Delivered on time and game is great
on 3 March 2015
Excellent game with an interesting story and a pleasant mix of melee combat, magic, stealth and ranged weapons. One of its best points is probably the fact that, as with most things shipped with the Bethesda logo, gameplay is not set in stone but is instead largely dependent on the player: it can be as easy or as challenging as you want it to be, and there are always several ways to complete missions and side quests. It's up to you whether you want to go in guns blazing, silently knock out one guard at a time, or possess a rat and sneak past security altogether by crawling through an air duct. Lastly, the selling point for me was that it's an RPG with first person view, something we definitely need more of.

I'm only giving it four stars because I would have liked a proper leveling system, and also because, for a game that places so much emphasis on books (which are found scattered all over the place) to provide tips and backstory, the font size is way too small for me to read from a distance without having to strain my eyes.
on 18 January 2016
not a good game on the ps3
on 16 June 2015
All I can say is brilliant
on 28 November 2013
I got this product last Christ mas and ever since then I must have completed it more than 10 times doing it differently each time. its such an interesting and different game my only regret is I sold the game a while ago I have thought about buying it again! its got great replay value and is well worth buying! I hope they make a Dishonoured 2!
on 8 April 2016