5.0 out of 5 stars HONEST ADVERTISING MAKES ME HAPPY!
I felt cheated for buying a 22,400mAh power bank from EC Technology only to find that in real world terms it only had 12,000mAh of usable charge. One bad review and refund later, i bought myself the 15,000mAh power bank from TeckNet (with a stated efficiency of 89%) meaning i would get about 13,000mAh of USABLE charging power.

Having used this device for a few...
Published 6 months ago by Martin Dulguerov

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty item
34 days after purchase I have tried to return this as a faulty item but I cannot do that! How can Amazon ignore UK sales of good act? This does not as advertised and it needs replacing. It will only charge an iPad one and a half times. At about 3/6 lights it suddenly stops charging and turns itself off.
Published 5 months ago by M. P. Moy

‹ Previous | 123 24 2578 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Bank, 22 Mar. 2014
An excellent resource to walk around with. Went to London and my friend's phone died. It was a good job I had it on me. It charged it quickly and still had lots of power left. Have recommended it to my sister who has bought one and my brother now wants one for emergencies.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 charges in your pocket - use your phone all day, 20 Mar. 2014
C. McCarthy - See all my reviews
I have a HTC One and even though battery life is good, if you have the screen on over an extended period or listen to music on a flight for example the battery is likely to die leaving you stranded. This handy charger pops handily into your pocket and charges as you use. Comes in many sizes allowing you to balance physical size against mah capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Bank 6000mAh USB External Battery Backup Pack, 20 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my son as it fits in a pocket. Received the charger very quickly and it certainly does the job. Would certainly recommend this product and seller

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice product, 18 Mar. 2014
good quality and not very heavy as well. most important is the convenience when travelling or being outside. you should have it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but not 15,000mah, 18 Mar. 2014
You get about 2.5 phone charges out of a full charge. My phone is only 3,000 mah so the maths doesn't work really. Cheap and well built though so can't complain too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy to have., 16 Mar. 2014
I've used it for charging ipod and iPhone whilst out and about and it is brilliant for keeping them charged for a whole day before it needs charged up again.

3.0 out of 5 stars works fine but too big and led often lit, 15 Mar. 2014
it's definitely good value for money and it works very well. but it's a bit too bulky and the button get pressed very easily and leaves the led lit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: TeckNet® PowerZen 15000mAh USB External Battery with BLUETEK™ Technology, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger (Dual 5V 3.4A USB Output) for Apple iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPad mini 2/1, iPad 5/4 (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPhone 4S, iPad 3/2/1; Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The power banks (I ordered 2, a white one for me and this black one for my husband, same power) came very fast, both looking very nice, a bit heavy but there are powerful so I expected.
I used mine only a few times since bought but soon I will have a complicated trip with many places to stay overnight so it will be very good to relay on the bank. Also I have a mp4 player that can be charged only from a computer and I used to leave the computer on only for the player to charge. Now I only put it to charge using the power bank and is much faster and easier.

Also it was a great gift, I rarely can surprise my husband with gifts and it was a very nice one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it - works really well, 9 Mar. 2014
Works much better than I expected. Keeps my iPhone going for several charges' worth. Torch is pretty useful too. Only problem is that it easily activates in the bag - an accidental double press on the ON button will turn on the torch. A lock switch would have been useful. I've found a case that usually prevents that happening, so I can live with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product quality finish. Reliable 4 full charge., 9 Mar. 2014
My flight was from Birmingham to Tunis via Istanbul with 20 hour stay at hotel. I didn't make many calls but checking news FB listening music and watched some YouTube videos on the way. It lasted 4 full charges. Iphone 5
I am so lucky that I bought this before my travel. Oh and flash light is very usefull feature. If you own an iphone then you must know how worrying it is when you see battery level 20%. It's light and small for Cary in jacket or jeans pocket. My review is after using for a month. I am telling you to buy it.

‹ Previous | 123 24 2578 | Next ›