5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, Great buy!
I purchased this coat to replace a very tired orange duffle coat I've had for about 2 years now, and I'm very happy with it!
I placed the order on Thursday evening and got a nock on my door on Saturday morning - it was the postman with a sign-for package in the form of a silver delivery bag.
Inside the bag was the coat, folded neatly inside a clear plastic...
Published 6 months ago by Becky Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money.
Ordered on Thursday 10pm arrived Saturday 8am amazing service. The coat however is very thick so would be very warm for winter. The hood is very large and does not stay on. Took 2 stars off because the quality of stitching was not good spent 2 hours cutting excess thread off!
Published 2 months ago by A. Quinlan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, Great buy!, 11 Jan 2014
Inside the bag was the coat, folded neatly inside a clear plastic wrapper, and a returns note for the company (addressed Manchester, UK).
I tried on the coat immediately and was very pleased to find that it fit well (I'm a UK size 16 with pretty broad shoulders, the size 16 is a great fit!)
While the pictures provided very accurately show what you'll receive, here are some details I was wondering about pre-purchase that I can now fill you in on:
The lining of the coat is....ORANGE! Personally, I think it really adds to the coat's design. The insides of the pockets are also orange.
The two pockets at the top of the coat are faux pockets - just flaps with poppers for decoration. Again, this isn't a negative point, just something I wondered before buying and thought I could fill people in on.
Aside from needing to hang it for a while to let the shipping creases drop out (I recommend hanging it in the bathroom while you take a shower - the steam will make all the creases drop out quickly!) this coat matches the build quality and material quality of the coats I nearly spent 3 times as much on in the high street.
Highly recommended product, will purchase from this seller again, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars oversized hood parka coat, 2 Dec 2013
Oversized hood parka coat .very good condition .very fast sevice will tell freinds and family .grest winter coat will keep you very warm

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 13 Dec 2013
description matches the product great quality was gift for my sis she loved it perfect fit nice and soft fitted nicely great value for money anf nice & warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice coat, 7 Dec 2013
Ordered this coat for my daughter & we are very pleased with it. Great quality & good value. Quite small fitting though & wish I had ordered next size up, but overall very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Military Jacket, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: ENVY BOUTIQUELADIES FUR OVERSIZED HOODED WOMENS FISHTAIL MILITARY PARKA JACKET WINTER COAT (Apparel)
Lovely warm jacket and very fast delivery. Only problem with it is that it smells really strong of like a smokey smell?? Also I'm normally a size 12 but can easily fit in a 10 as nice and roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Parka, 12 Jan 2014
I love this coat, not padded but I like that, the only thing I would say is order up-I am a size 16 and at time of ordering 16 & 18 not available so I ordered a 20 and a perfect fit so you may be better ordering sizes up, I love it and was really pleased with quick service and the way it looks...

4.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, 26 Feb 2014
I ordered this on Tuesday afternoon and received it Wednesday morning. Excellent delivery service. It was for my daughter as a surprise and she was thrilled. It fitted perfectly. I ordered a 10 as this is her size although other reviews said order bigger it was a perfect fit. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because I had to sew the lining in the pockets up on both pockets. Not a problem as it was only the pockets but I shouldn't have had to do it. Overall an excellent coat for the money and the service was brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing popper button on front of coat, 2 Jan 2014
One of the popper buttons on the front of the coat is missing which is very annoying on a new item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar 2014
Ordered monday at 2 after not being able to find this jacket anywhere! Payed for special delivery! Arrived the next day at 11ish! So impressed with the jacket just what i was expecting, im normally at size 10-12 so brought a 10 and perfect fit, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer!, 28 Feb 2014
I bought this because I wanted a parka for under 30. When it came I was amazed how nice it really looks! It's made from really nice fabric, the furs on the hood are really soft, nice big pockets, lovely and thick, I can't wait to wear it! An excellent buy :)