5.0 out of 5 stars Omg hurry up with next part please ...
How will I survive till next part comes out ... such a end hope it will be happy one Charley and Reyes they deserve that more than anyone in that book until then I'll continue to brood.My favourite author never disappoints ;)
Published 1 month ago by maryenah

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of it?
I'm not sure that I read the same book as those who wrote 5 star "it's brilliant!!!" reviews, because the one that I read was problematic to put it nicely.

Published 25 days ago by Diana Fleming

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of it?, 27 Jun 2014
Diana Fleming - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sixth Grave on the Edge: Charley Davidson Series: Book Seven (Kindle Edition)

I'm assuming that, if you got this far in the series, you can get past the fact that the main character can be highly annoying. Up until this book, the rest of the action has moved along fast and interestingly enough for me to get past the fact that I keep wanting to give her a resounding slap.

This book doesn't move along at all. The plot jumps around so much that even by the end of the book, I couldn't have told you what it was. It's more like a collection of subplots strung together by Charley blundering around followed by her troupe of ever patient friends. It was still readable enough for me to keep at it and was about halfway through when...the book ended.

WTF? Where's the rest of it? It just sort of stops right in the middle of everything, not so much 'cliff hanger' as 'author accidentally deleted half of it but decided to publish anyway'.

Anyone writing a five star review of this is either lying or getting paid to do it. It's sloppy and incomplete. Not unreadable, you'll probably just reach the end of the words (since there is no end to the stories) and wonder why you bothered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg hurry up with next part please ..., 25 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A brief return from the dead?, 2 Jun 2014
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
My main issue with the book is still the same as it is with every other book in this series; I can't stand the leads. Charley is selfish, spiteful, childish and her constant humour injections are so over-the-top that this series just seems like a parody, whilst Reyes is manipulative, suffocatingly controlling, and has serious anger issues. And he never tells her useful and/or vital information until she is heading towards danger. I really, really dislike Reyes. The author has gone way too far with this bad boy/alpha male crap for my tastes.

This is the 6th book in the series and Charley. still hasn't shown me enough signs that make me believe that she really has any real feelings for Reyes - he's hot and rich, so that should be enough.

Plus WTF is Charleys problem with her stepmother? I've been waiting for some big revelation, but still haven't gotten one. As far as I can see its Charley being horrible to her, not the other way around. Oh well, At least Charley is now getting around to looking into Mr Wong. It's only taken her six books...

_

At least Charley's PI and ghostly solve-the-departeds-issues-so-that-they-can-move-on Subplots are more interesting then they've been for the past few books, so there is a tiny silver lining.

The major story-arc; the sudden hell/satan information overload has just left me totally confused. We've had barely anything to go on through books 1 - 5, so now I'm all "huh?!" It doesn't help that everyone is telling her different things.

_

The author has a seven-book series and it reads like she has only just realised that she is near the end of the road; there are so many crazy twists and revelations that I can't take it seriously- it's all so OTT. Again I'm wondering if this series is a parody...

I still hope that this series will end on the next book and won't get stretched out any more though - the author has already given things a bumpy, padding filled and confusing ride as it is, so spreading things out more will create an unreadable mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars full of humour, 2 July 2014
I wasn't sure when I started this book if the humour was a little too much but by the end I decided it wasn't. This book made me smile and laugh. We find out a bit more about Charley and the philosophies plus a new character comes on board. It is serious and yet light hearted at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars, 2 July 2014
It took me a while to get into this, maybe it was the fact we didn't get the answer to the question from the last book straight away or because of the lack of anything sexual happening between Reyes and Charley in the first few chapters.

It quickly got back to it's usual level of crazy Charley plots and heated exchanges between her and her "nigh fiancé". Add in all the usual P.I./police/FBI stuff and once again it was another great book in the series.

I loved the car sex scene. That might sound a little strange but add Reyes, rain, a car bonnet and nakedness and you'll understand that was one hell of a hot scene. Especially if you've read the rest of the books in the series.

I'm happy about a lot of things that happened in this book but the ending has thrown me a little. I wasn't expecting it, anyway, and I'm intrigued as to where the ret of the series will go now and how many books there are going to be all together.

I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for the 7th book in October :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Jun 2014
Another great one. I want my own Reyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these books, 27 Jun 2014
Great book really enjoyed this book but now I have to wait till October I can't wait to read the next one .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 22 Jun 2014
I loved this series and absolutely adore Charlie davidson because she is funny and irreverent and her adventures keep you enthralled, it helps that she also has the son of Satan as a boyfriend! Can't wait for the next instalment

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 Jun 2014
Wonderful series of books have complete series and pre order for number seven a good read strong characters and a series I will follow to its end

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 17 Jun 2014
They aren't the longest books, but every page is packed with laughter, great sex or great action. The Prince of Darkness is sooo sexy, and even when he's ripping out walls to get his own way you gotta love him.