5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
This course comes complete with book and the MP3 Audio CD. I have learned languages with Teach Yourself before and quite liked it - and this one does not disappoint. It moves at a good pace, covering all the basics. I am using this one to prepare for a Norway trip later this year. I wanted a proper course, not just a phrase book and Complete Norwegian is exactly that.
Published 5 months ago by clarissa

3.0 out of 5 stars Great course
It's a great course,flows very well easy to transfer cd to iphone so have it with me all the time
But it's a shame that the iPad/iphone app advertised in the book is not ready even though it says download it
And they don't know when it will be out
Plus it does not state the app will cost £8.99 on top of what you have paid
So sorry Teach Yourself you...
Published 4 months ago by Dean Moran

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 4 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Great course, 13 May 2014
And they don't know when it will be out
Plus it does not state the app will cost £8.99 on top of what you have paid
So sorry Teach Yourself you lose stars for that

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good overall, 1 May 2014
I'm not great on the languages and this was my first attempt at learning a new one from scratch since school. The book is perfect in starting off slowly and continually building the difficulty and vocab and explains the grammar very well. Easy to pick up and with a clever narrative to make things more interesting. Would thoroughly recommend this to anyone looking to learn Norwegian.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, easy to understand, confidence boosting, 15 Aug 2014
So I bought this along with the audio cds last year. Because of work and such I haven't been as dedicated as I would like to be with the language. This is cheaper than a course, and great to prepare you for one too, so I won't have to pay for a beginners course, I can go straight into intermediate. This book is very helpful, very easy to understand, and when you use it sporatically like myself it is easy to pick up where you left off. The cds are highly reccommended, very useful for pronounciation and getting to know the rhythm of the language. The texts also follow a lovely story between the characters which makes you want to read on. If there is any book and cd combo you need this is it.