Price:£0.99

on 23 September 2013
Amazing song. Sounds a bit cheesy on first listen but that soon fades and you realise they've done it again.
on 30 September 2013
I was hooked on Sirens from the first listening. It's powerful, melodic and lyrically amazing. It seems that with every new album, Pearl Jam are constantly pushing their artistry and redefining the expectations of the audience (I immediately thought of The Flood by Take That when I listened to this).

To me, Sirens is a continuation of Pearl Jam's increasing focus on mortality. The lyrics echo the sentiments of Parachutes, The End, and Come Back: life is short, fragile and our destiny is beyond our control. There's a vulnerability in Sirens that I am sure lots of people will relate to. I certainly did.

I've followed Pearl Jam since the release of Ten when I was in my teens. I love that I am able to enjoy their continuing evolution. If Sirens is anything to go by, Lighting Bolt is going to be another exceptional album.
on 28 September 2013
I love it. Everything a pearl jam ballad should be, heart felt, melodic and a great solo from Mike, Eddies on great form, soaring and touching lyrics and singing. Shows just how far the band have come, interns of arrangement and writing... I can't wait to see it live, just as much as I now can't wait for the new album.
PS .... watch the video..... to me it makes the song even more meaningful.
on 27 September 2013
Felt nervous about this song when the comparison with 'black' was made by the band. But after listening about twenty times in the few days after release I kind of see where there coming from. Its not that it sounds the same, just the sheer magnitude of the song which, like Black, makes it a fans favourite and a classic.
on 24 September 2013
This song is beautiful, at first glance you might miss the wonderful hooks that are present within the progressing chorus. Production is ok, a bit MOR, but the vocals are one in a million. A classic rock ballad is born.
on 10 October 2013
Pearl Jam have done it again, another great song to join all the others. Can't wait for the album, if the rest are as good as the first two it should be a cracker.
on 22 November 2014
Worth every penny with great songs. Sirens is so thought provoking!