5.0 out of 5 stars Best bed wetting product out there!
I have a son with special needs and these are fantastic! My boy wakes up comfortable and dry every morning with no leaks and bedding to wash!
Published 23 months ago by choccyclaire

3.0 out of 5 stars use with bed mats
These are good until you get to about age 6. I change the sheets every other day. I had hoped to avoid going down the hormone treatment until my son was 7, am seriously reconsidering.
use these in conjunction with a disposable bed mat or washable absorbant pad. It isn't a one stop solution in my opinion.
Published 14 months ago by Treeesh

3.0 out of 5 stars use with bed mats, 14 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bed wetting product out there!, 13 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 14 Feb. 2014
Good value for money as compared to any reduced price in the stores. It definitely does what it says... Drynites and no more tiring day washing up the bedsheets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and a great price., 22 Jan. 2014
Perfect for the big little ones who still sleep 11 hours a night and might not get up on time in the morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drynites mean dry nights, 26 May 2013
Bargain B (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love these. Very absorbent and stretch to fit a thick set child. Best value I've found so far.3 packs for about £10

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Jan. 2013
This product is great for my 9 year old but I do not think they will fit him if he needs them at 15 as stated. I hope that he doesn't need them by then as there isn't a bigger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 Nov. 2012
i'm very happy with these pants. i just wish they would do them a bit bigger.it is easier to get them online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mummy, 28 May 2015
This review is from: DryNites Pyjama Pants for Boys - Age 8-15 (27-57 kg), 9 x 3 Packs (27 Pants) (Personal Care)
These are great, my son is so much more confidant now he has these, he will even now stay at his mates house :) had a few issues with my original order that seemed to get lost and not arrive but Amazon were fantastic and sent replacements that arrived the following day! great customer service :) very happy. thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 24 Jun. 2014
P. Linton (London,England) - See all my reviews
Buy these for my son who is very tall for his age so he does not like over pull up! These fit him really will with more room for movement & no over flows. These are so much cheaper then buying in the shops even when the store have a price drop also helps that it comes with free delivery!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 4**** Just what we needed, 19 Jun. 2015
Mrs. D. Bird (Waltham Cross) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old son uses these pyjama pants to avoid leaks and accidents during bedtime. They work really well. Although in the beginning they did overflow quite a lot and left the bed soaked.

But I made it a routine to take my son to the toilet just before he goes to sleep, and voila! No more soaked bed. And if he does have an accident while asleep, it's not as bad. The Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants keeps him from soaking his bed.

My boy started wearing these when he was 3 years old. And he is 3 and a half now, and it fits him really well. I think he finds it very comfortable as he has no complaints about it being tight or anything like that.